The Eventual Death of the U.S. Dollar.

U.S. Dollar Death Dollar Collapse IMF BIS Crash Petrodollar Russia China dumping

• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

#521 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:02 PM

By the way, it is pretty evident from this that Marxist economy is for the metrosexual idiot birds.

Truth is, hungry "voratious" capital making is not made on the backs of people but on the gifts and ideas of volunteers with great projects in mind who take it upon themselves to do the work, most of it.

The Marxists are these little corporatist idiots hired there with no imagination, just looking for a quick buck job, or they are those who do not see the forest for the Marxist tree.

There is plenty of capital to develop and plenty of Capital Manifestos to write yet out there, but evil eyes are dim and fail in salvation. Marxist economy of this and that vs these etc... is a bunch of compulsive retard bean counting for triffles compared to what could be accomplished (an understatement) if people's head were screwed on right in terms of development of language and marketing ideas on taking the challenges of the Universe, litteraly.

The only thing government would need to do is create a sort of special force type small economic team to facilitate that process and get projects started, like the dynamite planted at the throat of the shaft to the gold mine, for example.

Economy? What economy? How about a project! ... the economy will follow along just fine as it always did.

I find it ironic that the fashion/art/Hollywood industry is so filled with righteous Marxists, and, yet, they are the most likely to go retard pimp since that is their natural trade inclination, after all, the exploitation of people's sex-appeal feelings and what not... and they all act emotionaly hurt while we tell them that, while the emotional damage is from embracing this very thing in the first place. This is a sort of Stokholm syndrome where the pimp who attacks the family by pimping the wife out through emotionaly damaging her against the man and the children, motivating abortion, never gets the blame, but the man of authority there does - himself then emotionaly attacked by those pimps. And who else but these trifle of importance folkes work for? You guessed it: gays in fashion places.

#522 befruitful

befruitful

• Members
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:13 PM

can explain why for heave's sake anyone would be buying t-bonds?

Plus a short explanation for money-dummies of what "margin calls" are and why they affect the metals market so heavily?

Americas
INDEX VALUE CHANGE % CHANGE TIME
DOW JONES INDUS. AVG 10,810.80 -633.78 -5.54% 16:03
S&P 500 INDEX 1,119.46 -79.92 -6.66% 16:06
NASDAQ COMPOSITE INDEX 2,357.69 -174.72 -6.90% 16:05
S&P/TSX COMPOSITE INDEX 11,670.40 -491.75 -4.04% 16:07
MEXICO IPC INDEX 31,765.80 -1,932.05 -5.73% 15:46
BRAZIL BOVESPA INDEX 48,876.20 -4,072.97 -7.69% 16:06
More Indexes from the Americas »

plus... aig sue bank of america (down 17%)

#523 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:25 PM

Flash update: Mexican illegal immigration down to 0.

Bernake & dems working on "rounding off the dollar", pocketing change for treasury reserves and dropping three 0's so your 10 bucks will be worth a pretty penny.

YEah, they did that when they switched from national currencies to the Euro.

The goal in the exchange rate was to zero it in favor of the issuing governments, but the cost of going through that change was so great in mere technicalities through merchants' adaptation, the prices had to increase, and tax revenues never really materialized. It costs a huge amount to convert it, and, on top of it, government rounded it all of in its favor, destroying economies such as Greece too, because they needed a low value currency to keep exporting their main tourist and shipping trade. Now Greece has nothing.

This scheme burned out quickly its intended petty little ploy benefit, like a poor cheap scheme of looting opportunity that destroyed any point in going with it. This is a total farce.

What Bernanke is doing is complete despair from an amateur schemer with no imagination at all in terms of trades and future calculations and study of market ratios. They do not even want to look at the reality and thus even their investment do not match the current market trends: i.o.w, they are not even figuring a way to profit from the market downfall, HENCE, there is not really a conspiracy to profit from it as a 10 year old kid doing bear market does every day on eTrade.

For instance, take the price of Gold to Platinum ratio. Back in 2000 it was 1 to 4. Now it's pretty much 1 to 1, and this could have been predicted easily. Thus, a future trade derivative could be placed to take advantage of that modification in the ratio by buying gold in 2000 and selling it to convert it to platinum nowadays, making 5 more Oz of platinum profit for 10 Oz of gold bought in 2000!

This, baby, is what is called ALCHEMY!!!! QED.

But we do not have such artists anymore because communist idiots destroy any drive, anything good and people follow them stupid - notwithstanding the like of political Bernanke going stuck on stupid because they really are incompetent, overhyped and their team suck. Bernanke is very poor leadership if he cannot extract any better idea than this... in fact the market and its experts are complete retards, the whole Harvard thing is a bust of idiotic hype. This is what you get when people do BS thesis without any imagination because they never worked in the trading and just entered college like know it all "little genius" little accademic screw ups without any experience.

Where is the advocacy for good finance arts, so that we can take this stuff away from gambling and more towards projecting and planning and knowing what we are doing? It's no where to be found because greed drives destruction of the art in question and a complete disrespect, selling the guns at a poker table just for a little quick buck rush, and crushing valid solutions under a barrage of ponzi schemes and pyramids without substance nor quality, but size and "surfed capital" manipulation momentum driven

#524 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

can explain why for heave's sake anyone would be buying t-bonds?

Plus a short explanation for money-dummies of what "margin calls" are and why they affect the metals market so heavily?

Americas
INDEX VALUE CHANGE % CHANGE TIME
DOW JONES INDUS. AVG 10,810.80 -633.78 -5.54% 16:03
S&P 500 INDEX 1,119.46 -79.92 -6.66% 16:06
NASDAQ COMPOSITE INDEX 2,357.69 -174.72 -6.90% 16:05
S&P/TSX COMPOSITE INDEX 11,670.40 -491.75 -4.04% 16:07
MEXICO IPC INDEX 31,765.80 -1,932.05 -5.73% 15:46
BRAZIL BOVESPA INDEX 48,876.20 -4,072.97 -7.69% 16:06
More Indexes from the Americas »

plus... aig sue bank of america (down 17%)

The T bond buying is another market "opportunity" for birds. It makes no sense, but the contradiction is that the higher the risk, the less you want to get into it. Yet, the higher the risk, the higher the yields and the greater the profit opportunity on the short term. This stuff is stupid. I remember when Brazil tanked, the bonds were worth pennies for the $100 original price. Those who then bought these junk bonds then made huge profits when the US bailout came in because the bonds were reinsured and people started rebuying them for their original government issue price of $100!!!! Only institutional traders had the hands on this buying and the common man was denied to get it because there was a rush from banks to get there first pick at it. There was no detail selling of it except maybe at the local little guy who held the actual stuff in paper.

There might be a jittery market on Tbond creating a necessary buy of derivatives on the volatility of these, requiring a margin. In other words, if the tbond price is the height of water in the water tower, if that height vary quickly, you might want to buy something (via continuous compounding) on how fast that height moves. The velocity is a derivative of the position with respect to time. Same thing with market price. But you have to have something, some position, in order to have some velocity of it, so you have to have a margin buy of it as collateral, or also called a hedge.

As for margin calls in metals, I believe it is that you have to maintain a margin that is a function of the market risk, prices and volatility. If you borrow money to short sell gold or buy gold futures, you have to have some kind of collateral in the raw material. Gold might be used as a raw quick access asset in order to justify these kinds of speculations and borrowings as a hedge. This is why Bernanke was so ignorant when he said Gold is not money. Gold is money because it is the most legitimate and traditional raw asset used as physical collateral in case liquidation is needed.

Gold might go up because, it being a useless but demanded metal, the banks are all too happy to use it. What do they care if they get to lose the gold as collateral but keep the real properties and industries. Gold might undergo a bubble one of these days. I would suggest starting to transfer from Gold to industrial metals like silver or platinum for the long term. It would make more sense to me... or even move to commodities like corn, although that is not a durable commodity easily conservable, except maybe as some kind of fuel.

Also, margin calls might refer to when derivatives bring their fruits and people call them out and get the goods delivered in real. So, whomever was hedging any product with gold or had options on gold, they might make their "call" because now they are profitable. Their bet on the increase in gold is realized and they get it delivered for the much lower past price they paid for it originaly. That creates a huge sudden need for gold and drives the price up because people want it delivered and to resell it quick for additional compounding on its price or additional buy of further derivatives (ie. bets on its future price).

#525 Guest_That One Guy_*

Guest_That One Guy_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:44 PM

People averting risk in the stock market and running for bonds are bigger suckers than those still playing the market. The US government is broke, plain and simple. The bond mark is the biggest upcoming bubble in US history. When it bursts, the US is history.

#526 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

People averting risk in the stock market and running for bonds are bigger suckers than those still playing the market. The US government is broke, plain and simple. The bond mark is the biggest upcoming bubble in US history. When it bursts, the US is history.

Yeah, it is obvious the government will reneg on compensating for those, just like with the social security fund. It's a stealth taxation in the making. People still have this idea that government is safer... it's ridiculous... the rats are being lead to the river by a pied pipper... or, worse, they expect the government will pull all stops and guns to force people to pay back the Tbond holders... This is really really bad, because we know government redistribution is for the bird and the government will retain both the power to collect the taxes and to reneg on paying back the holders in the end.

This is how people who screw the banks not paying credit cards do it all the time, and the government has been encouraging the practice by making it politicaly incorrect to let banks make it harder for people not to pay back. But government will have no qualms in forcing people to pay back while screwing the tax payer in the process in higher taxes.

#527 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:13 PM

Regarding gold, I think what happened with gold as money is that if platinum or copper were used for asset back up, it would prove problematic and costly for the industry.

Thus, if using gold coins, instead, it only caused problems of shortage in the jewlry, which is only affecting the cost of luxury adornment. Now, that is practical up until gold becomes so rare to be causing shortage in coining of it. The result is to surrender it for paper money instead, ie. to use a gold standard.

When the gold standard was abandoned, it was meant that taxes and tax payer productivity was what was going to back up the note. Printing more money as Greenspan suggests is tantamount then to make us slaves.

Who and what decided the abandonment of the gold standard? Because this is what is currently driving the servitude to China. Isn't it interesting that Detente with China under Nixon also occured at the same time as the gold standard was abandoned?

This is a very interesting dot. I wonder if Kissinger was behind this. ANother possible culprit is the part of the Rockefeller media family which was behind Kinsey in proposing the sexual revolution and using slavery of sorts as a means to drive the economy... The story of the whore of Babylon sitting on a beast comes in perspective here. The prostituted mother is forced by loan sharks to take the loans and sell her children as slaves so as to pay back, forever, never released from the debt.

#528 Apollo5600

Apollo5600

• Members
  • 994 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:44 AM

Regarding gold, I think what happened with gold as money is that if platinum or copper were used for asset back up, it would prove problematic and costly for the industry.

Thus, if using gold coins, instead, it only caused problems of shortage in the jewlry, which is only affecting the cost of luxury adornment. Now, that is practical up until gold becomes so rare to be causing shortage in coining of it. The result is to surrender it for paper money instead, ie. to use a gold standard.

When the gold standard was abandoned, it was meant that taxes and tax payer productivity was what was going to back up the note. Printing more money as Greenspan suggests is tantamount then to make us slaves.

Who and what decided the abandonment of the gold standard? Because this is what is currently driving the servitude to China. Isn't it interesting that Detente with China under Nixon also occured at the same time as the gold standard was abandoned?

This is a very interesting dot. I wonder if Kissinger was behind this. ANother possible culprit is the part of the Rockefeller media family which was behind Kinsey in proposing the sexual revolution and using slavery of sorts as a means to drive the economy... The story of the whore of Babylon sitting on a beast comes in perspective here. The prostituted mother is forced by loan sharks to take the loans and sell her children as slaves so as to pay back, forever, never released from the debt.

This certainly is an interesting way to see the whore of Babylon. Makes me terrified out of my wits to consider it. Ticker Guy is saying we're headed to a deflationary depression as soon as the next bad news hits: http://market-ticker.org/

What are your views on the book of Revelation and the fulfillment of the things written there? This question might not be proper in this thread though.

By the way, I was fired from my job the other day. Very obnoxious, and the timing is pitiful. I was probably the only real expert on the product they had too, but they still got rid of me. They replaced the training instructors with a homosexual who had only been working for about 6 months and doesn't know much. All the top supervisors were removed as well for dubious reasons over the past few months. They were supposed to mass lay off everyone awhile back, but somehow they managed to keep the place open minus about 40 or 50 employees, or more. I was accused of poor job performance, even though my rating is 100% (at least by customers). 4 years of working at that place and they get rid of me like trash. And they nailed me right before my anniversary hit so they wouldn't have to pay me for 2 weeks of vacation. Very depressing, but whatever. I laughed maniacally thinking about the people who would replace me.

#529 907ie

907ie

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:39 PM

By the way, I was fired from my job the other day. Very obnoxious, and the timing is pitiful.

I know about such situations, I was the number one guy in the Southeast for my old employer, the biggest in the country, which simply meant I got no help, no pay increase, no upgrades, no new computer equipment, no vacation (103 weeks), no health care for my family, I did get a plaque and award, and I dumped them and then they didn't even say thanks! Many others followed my example and got the heck out of there as well, and some of the locations I "saved" went from leading the company in profit margin to crashing and burning in sales and profit percentages. Much to my pleasure, I was told that management's bonusses have evaporated to nothing. Couldn't happen to a nicer set of assholes I say. The top local management guy had to sell his Porche convertible, what a shame!
I sold my stock at $42, now it's at $22! I laugh every time a I go by one of their pathetic locations.

Lots of potential problems at these businesses, particularly when no one is there to prevent problems from occurring.

The vulnerabilities are numerous and expensive, perhaps a cat cable accidentally plugged in improperly.
Seen a business location financially disrupted for 2 weeks due to a simple problem like that!
Those things happen when you have old cables with the locking tab broken off.
And electronic safes, very expensive to have the safe company come drill it out due to simple bat failure!
And all kinds of problems with something as simple as a door lock.

One of these days the Marxists will realize the only true value is in the employees, not in exploiting them. Hopefully, these realizations will come a bit too late!
Like many, I cannot wait for the system to burn baby burn!

#530 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:48 PM

How much lamer can the so called capitalists be?

Listen to that CME guy stating that markets are uncertain about everything because they do not know what Washington wants and the regs cannot be put on paper yet and only hang in the balance.

First of all there is a certainty of disaster with DC right now, and it is not DC which directs the economic march or the markets, but that should be our jobs.

There seem to be a war between the Santolli policy aware economist and those who just bean count like desperate girlfriends, not knowing what is up, whether they can ditch him or not, depending on his attitude and decision... as if they were going to let them know. These CME traders are pathetic. And then to say that America should be rated AAAA because we never opposed a spending hike or debt ceiling like we did recently is ridiculous. Can't these people read the writing on the wall? It is no wonder Democrates manipulate them so easily.

The dark-matter centrists every day run of the mill politicaly independent American is guilty of sheer seeking of government welfare and information welfare from experts. THey sit around and wait for answers instead of making it happen. This is where the Marxist economy mindset. I mean, it is bad enough they are hated, and now they are not sure whether they can exploit people or not depending on what the regs tell them to do or not do, whether they are bad or not because a mere idiotic exploitative marxist ignorant corrupt cop in DC tell them so.

http://openmarkets.c...siness-network/

#531 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:29 PM

By the way, I was fired from my job the other day. Very obnoxious, and the timing is pitiful. I was probably the only real expert on the product they had too, but they still got rid of me. They replaced the training instructors with a homosexual who had only been working for about 6 months and doesn't know much. All the top supervisors were removed as well for dubious reasons over the past few months. They were supposed to mass lay off everyone awhile back, but somehow they managed to keep the place open minus about 40 or 50 employees, or more. I was accused of poor job performance, even though my rating is 100% (at least by customers). 4 years of working at that place and they get rid of me like trash. And they nailed me right before my anniversary hit so they wouldn't have to pay me for 2 weeks of vacation. Very depressing, but whatever. I laughed maniacally thinking about the people who would replace me.

CAn you have a security clearance done or are you ex military? CSC, Aerotek and L3 system contractors are hiring (tech aviation contractors, electrics, mechanics). Fluor and KBR are hiring (general base facilities maintenance). If not CSX is hiring and Mitubushi power systems is also hiring. Any bit of experience in any of their requirements makes you a potential expert there. It's an Atlas Shrugged economy from here on out until heads get screwed on right again.

#532 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:36 PM

I know about such situations, I was the number one guy in the Southeast for my old employer, the biggest in the country, which simply meant I got no help, no pay increase, no upgrades, no new computer equipment, no vacation (103 weeks), no health care for my family, I did get a plaque and award, and I dumped them and then they didn't even say thanks! Many others followed my example and got the heck out of there as well, and some of the locations I "saved" went from leading the company in profit margin to crashing and burning in sales and profit percentages. Much to my pleasure, I was told that management's bonusses have evaporated to nothing. Couldn't happen to a nicer set of assholes I say. The top local management guy had to sell his Porche convertible, what a shame!
I sold my stock at $42, now it's at $22! I laugh every time a I go by one of their pathetic locations.

Lots of potential problems at these businesses, particularly when no one is there to prevent problems from occurring.

The vulnerabilities are numerous and expensive, perhaps a cat cable accidentally plugged in improperly.
Seen a business location financially disrupted for 2 weeks due to a simple problem like that!
And electronic safes, very expensive to have the safe company come drill it out due to simple bat failure!

One of these days the Marxists will realize the only true value is in the employees, not in exploiting them. Hopefully, these realizations will come a bit too late!

YEp, these people are wusses. They all expect that they will be provided good behavior from the average American, like it's insured daddy or whatever green money will always be there to fix their problems and messes. I do not want to deal in witchkraft, however I will sit now to force them to provide me good behavior, tit for tat, just as the gays and communists demand it, because it will urge them hopefully to pray God as their FAther in heaven because they are killing the rest of the real fathers they had around. The only difference between me and those communists is that I have the substance to back up in my sitting and waiting for good behavior while I behave "bad" and will wait for them to figure how to make me behave.

I don't know. I think Major Pain had a point when he told the bad trouble kid of the platoon to face the problem of leading a platoon of savages by himself.

#533 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:55 PM

This certainly is an interesting way to see the whore of Babylon. Makes me terrified out of my wits to consider it. Ticker Guy is saying we're headed to a deflationary depression as soon as the next bad news hits: http://market-ticker.org/

What are your views on the book of Revelation and the fulfillment of the things written there? This question might not be proper in this thread though.

Well, I think there is at least an Oedipian complex of sorts going on, of exploitation by the mother of the son, and of the son hoping to exploit the mother (socialism, ie. the people vote for a government promise to let itself be molested - fat chance). We are placing ourselves in a position where we are more and more liable to become or look uncool if we do not appease, if we act like "vigilante", if we do not pay our taxes to a government sending US Aid to Mexico and yet sues Alabama for enforcing immigration laws in coordination with a genuine effort to reduce costs and criminality of these people who have no restraints and no papers on their behaviors since they do not pay the consequences.

The opinion maker is the communist intellectual, and he is provided with good behavior but does not have to report such to others, and he does not have to provide information but must be provided education and information on the state of the economy etc.

It is irony that protesting and making Obama upset is actualy what helps him, even though it is all negative. In other words we must give them tact or a nice way of saying things, or outright tell them lies and what they want to hear, so weak, shallow, know it all, all perfect they think of themselves. What we should do is keep quiet, demanding answers from him, sitting around and saying and telling him nothing to satisfy him one way or the other, because we do not need to be the providers of the information for his own benefits. No courtesy at this time should be paid and we should force him to show some.

This is the essence of the prostitute union: arrogant and quick to show shapes, demanding good behavior from clients, but never able to show brains or provide information (staying haughty, ignoring requests, not answering questions, keeping everyone on the dark, being a bully and screaming/crushing etc). So it is with the US economic exuberance, it is quick to show skin but slow to show real brains. The head will be thus cut off. Why, because the arrogance then is turned against her pimp she mocks, in her folly, and "back of the hand" slap, it might as well be a decapitation, because she does not want to provide intelligence in her work, she will protest, and, in fact, she won't be able to help it in the first place and will laugh it off as she does her drugs, dumbing her down as a cop out.

These days when I talk to an average person, I sense I am talking to a crowd, not to a person that thinks, but to a stupid crowd.

#534 JerichoFan

JerichoFan

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

Came across this article and thought I'd pass it along.

Bernanke Pledges to Screw Grandmothers

It touches on Marxism, international banksters, fiat currency, and failed Fed policies.

I've been away for a while tending to my dad's declining medical situation. Hope to re-join the discussions soon.

JF

#535 watchman92

watchman92

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:40 AM

Well, I think there is at least an Oedipian complex of sorts going on, of exploitation by the mother of the son, and of the son hoping to exploit the mother (socialism, ie. the people vote for a government promise to let itself be molested - fat chance). We are placing ourselves in a position where we are more and more liable to become or look uncool if we do not appease, if we act like "vigilante", if we do not pay our taxes to a government sending US Aid to Mexico and yet sues Alabama for enforcing immigration laws in coordination with a genuine effort to reduce costs and criminality of these people who have no restraints and no papers on their behaviors since they do not pay the consequences.

The opinion maker is the communist intellectual, and he is provided with good behavior but does not have to report such to others, and he does not have to provide information but must be provided education and information on the state of the economy etc.

It is irony that protesting and making Obama upset is actualy what helps him, even though it is all negative. In other words we must give them tact or a nice way of saying things, or outright tell them lies and what they want to hear, so weak, shallow, know it all, all perfect they think of themselves. What we should do is keep quiet, demanding answers from him, sitting around and saying and telling him nothing to satisfy him one way or the other, because we do not need to be the providers of the information for his own benefits. No courtesy at this time should be paid and we should force him to show some.

This is the essence of the prostitute union: arrogant and quick to show shapes, demanding good behavior from clients, but never able to show brains or provide information (staying haughty, ignoring requests, not answering questions, keeping everyone on the dark, being a bully and screaming/crushing etc). So it is with the US economic exuberance, it is quick to show skin but slow to show real brains. The head will be thus cut off. Why, because the arrogance then is turned against her pimp she mocks, in her folly, and "back of the hand" slap, it might as well be a decapitation, because she does not want to provide intelligence in her work, she will protest, and, in fact, she won't be able to help it in the first place and will laugh it off as she does her drugs, dumbing her down as a cop out.

These days when I talk to an average person, I sense I am talking to a crowd, not to a person that thinks, but to a stupid crowd.

It is pack mentality, Ayn Rand saw it happening 40 years ago. I have noticed this among my peers, they are all hyper-aware of everyone else, scared to make a wrong move, scared to be mocked, so they decide to be the mocker. So everyone is hyper-alert for someone else to screw up, so they can act aloof and subtly mock them. It is pack empowerment, they get the rush, they feel superior, in reality their minds are slave to the whims and flows of the mob.

The youth of today especially are nothing more than terrified creatures, they have been brainwashed not to think, all that they search for is something to mock, because it is the only thing that makes them feel good. It is the only thing that tells them they have control over what is going on. The sad thing is, these are intelligent people, they have simply surrendered their brains due to fear and the doctrine of conformity, which is of course the very foundation of Communist brainwashing tactics. Get the people to surrender, get the military to disarm, get the Republicans to fold, get Christian morality to become corrupted, instead of defeating your enemy convince him to put down his arms and bare his neck for you. Genius, brilliant, creative, yes, but also the greatest evil I could conceive of.

I can't wait, either, although I hope I have enough time. I have honestly become disgusted by the complete fantasy people around me live in, I cannot wait for reality to step in one day and absolutely shake their core. I have often thought about the MASSIVE collective shock that will happen to people once our enemies reveal themselves. I don't think anything like it has happened in history, I don't think we've ever seen anything like it before. Millions of people who wake up one day and realize the entire world as they saw it was a lie, everything they thought they knew was wrong, all of their actions were based on falsehoods, I think many people are gonna freak out and possibly go absolutely nuts. But I honestly have no sympathy, nobody told me the truth, I kept digging till I found it. And there's no way to stop what's coming short of a miracle in 2012, I think the course we are on is 99% unavoidable.

Speaking of which, should we start a thread about 2012? I cannot decode it... if the Communists lose the presidency, it's all over. Obama's gains will be rolled back(to a degree), the military will be strengthened, the Congress will be Repubs, they must know all of this. I think the Dems could steal the presidency, but they can't steal the others, 2012 will be much like 2010 in my opinion. What are everyone's thoughts on how the Communist machine looks at 2012 and what contingency plans they have, if any, in case they lose? Or are they planning the collapse before then? An election crisis?

#536 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:07 PM

Speaking of which, should we start a thread about 2012? I cannot decode it... if the Communists lose the presidency, it's all over. Obama's gains will be rolled back(to a degree), the military will be strengthened, the Congress will be Repubs, they must know all of this. I think the Dems could steal the presidency, but they can't steal the others, 2012 will be much like 2010 in my opinion. What are everyone's thoughts on how the Communist machine looks at 2012 and what contingency plans they have, if any, in case they lose? Or are they planning the collapse before then? An election crisis?

The most dangerous part is their confederate forces of local lawyers who can isolate this or that person. That confederacy will be destroyed if there is resolve in Congress to defund and kill the regulatory support for these forces. When the political correctness will be unveiled, ie. that activity which makes communists pseudo-advocate of government by encouraging it to debauchery and corruption, then most will see where those bad ideas came from, ie. from Moscow. This is the most important aspect to keep in mind.

Take for example the reality that government is timid in prosecuting Obama over the FAst and Furious operation simply because government has been tainted by it and is blackmailed by it. As a result Zero keeps running around free.

Their Joker? Surprize terror nuke attack, just as they did Bush in during 911, imo, combined with smaller attacks (the powder letters and other very business disruptive measures).

#537 watchman92

watchman92

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:25 PM

There is a new article up at The Coming Attack called "City of Corpses". If you agree with it and/or like it, feel free to share it or pass it on via FB, Twitter, etc..

Posted Image
CITY OF CORPSES
OPINION / EDITORIAL
Published August 16, 2011
written by Guerrilla X

Washington, DC - I had a dream. In it, I saw a beautiful woman far away and began to walk towards her. However, as I came closer, something began to change. I began to notice flaws and cracks in the mirage. She was heavily concealed, and when I finally reached her, I realized I was looking at a corpse under heavy makeup.

The United States has become that corpse. Once a young, vibrant, and healthy nation, the foundations have rotted away until there is nothing left. The core principles that defined America as an ideal, as a concept, as a structure have all but disappeared. What remains is nothing less than pure corruption, decay, and the stinking odor of death.

Once a strong and proud Christian nation, the heritage of the U.S. was steadily destroyed by the communists until any remaining vestige was deemed to be in violation of the Constitution. In an Orwellian perversion of truth and logic, the country whose Constitution was founded by Christians on Christian principles turned into a country that systematically eradicated any remaining references to Christianity on the sick grounds that it was upholding the Constitution.

The U.S. has become nothing more than a rotting corpse, but the world and its citizenry at large are still looking through rose-colored glasses. It is 15 trillion dollars in debt, borrows 1.5 trillion a year, has an anemic economy and is rapidly devaluing its currency, yet all but one of the credit rating agencies deem its Treasuries to be AAA, the gold standard rating.

It’s economy has changed from a strong manufacturing-oriented system to a consumer-based, middleman trinket one that does nothing more than skim profits off the top of Chinese goods produced by slave-labor. It produces hardly anything anymore, yet ostensibly has a strong economy. Malls, fashion stores, Mcdonalds, and cell phone stores litter the landscape, yet we are supposed to believe that this is the sign of a healthy capitalist free-market system.

The federal government, influenced by communistic sabotage-oriented doctrines, has attempted to hide and conceal the rotten nature of the economy by borrowing more and more money and spending it in order to “stimulate” growth, as if mindlessly wasting huge sums of taxpayer money will somehow induce rational citizens to leap to life and re-invent the wheel, creating an economic boom.

This has led to a situation where the feds cannot stop borrowing and spending, or they will cause an immediate 10+% contraction in GDP, otherwise known as a Depression.

Posted Image
graph courtesy of Market Ticker

They have so seamlessly integrated the waste of borrowed taxpayer money that the economy is now dependent on it. This will last until foreign nations stop lending the U.S. money or the Fed Reserve causes hyperinflation, whichever comes first. And instead of a Depression(which MUST happen), America will have a full-blown currency collapse, effectively causing the immediate destruction of the nation, reducing it to Third World status and elevating China and Russia as new global superpowers, the new Global Police.

Those who complain and whine about the U.S. being the world’s police should be pleased when the Chinese assume this role, as we are talking about a communist government that is systematically conducting a genocidal campaign of detention, torture, and murder against its own Christian, Falun Gong, and dissenter communities.

A real economy produces real, valuable goods such as energy, metals, machines, or other such real tangible assets. Oil, natural gas, coal, steel, iron, gold, or other such productive products are the value of a real economy, not the rotting, stinking, hollowed out notion of a retail storefront that buys Chinese wholesale goods for pennies on the dollar and marks it up 50%.

Read the rest at The Coming Attack...

#538 Guest_That One Guy_*

Guest_That One Guy_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:52 AM

I say sooner, but when it happens, it happens. The article basically sums up the rise of the renminbi while the Dollar declines, all while missing the point of economic warfare.

China's Yuan Could Challenge Dollar Role in a Decade

Here's a bold prediction to feed Western worries that power is shifting inexorably to the East: China's yuan could overtake the U.S. dollar as the world's principal reserve currency as soon as next decade.

The yuan hit an all-time high in intraday trading on Tuesday, with traders predicting further gains for the rest of the year.

Beijing has been promoting the use of the yuan beyond its borders since 2009 to settle trade transactions. The resulting build-up of deposits in Hong Kong has spawned a thriving yuan bond market.

Internationalizing the yuan, also known as the renminbi, brings with it a host of financial and political benefits. Notably, it allows China to build up claims on the rest of the world in yuan rather than increasing exposure to foreign currencies, especially a dollar that it distrusts.

But the consensus has been that China, as is its wont, would tread gingerly. The ruling, risk-averse Communist Party would keep capital controls in place, thus retaining its grip over the exchange rate and interest rates but preventing the yuan from becoming a truly international currency.

Arvind Subramanian, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, a Washington think tank, sees things differently.

"Chinese economic dominance is more imminent and more broad-based—encompassing output, trade, and currency—than is currently recognized,'' he writes in a new book, "Eclipse: Living in the Shadow of China's Economic Dominance."

Using an index of country shares in the world's gross domestic product, trade and net exports of capital stretching back to 1870, Subramanian calculates China is already on the cusp of overtaking the U.S. as the world's leading economy. On conservative assumptions, it will soon carve out an unassailable lead.

"By 2030, this dominance could resemble that of the United States in the 1970s and the United Kingdom around 1870. And this economic dominance will in turn elevate the renminbi to premier reserve currency status much sooner than currently expected,'' he writes.

Indeed, that time could come in a decade, based on the conclusion of prominent economic historian Barry Eichengreen that the dollar displaced sterling as the main global currency within about 10 years of the U.S. surpassing Britain as the world's dominant economic power.

A Political Way Out

In a telephone interview, Subramanian said the rise of the renminbi was not pre-ordained. Critically, China would need to scrap curbs on foreigners' access to the yuan for purely financial purposes; it would also have to win the trust of international investors by making its domestic markets deeper and more transparent.

Subramanian acknowledged that China's reformers were not yet winning the argument; Beijing remained wedded to a pro-export model that had successfully powered strong economic growth and thereby conferred legitimacy on the Communist Party.

But he said the costs of pursuing mercantilism were increasingly apparent: Millions of Chinese factory workers lost their jobs when exports collapsed in late 2008, and inflation is rising in part because the yuan is being artificially held down.

Subramanian's key insight is that building on the current yuan liberalization experiment and eventually making the renminbi convertible would offer China's leaders a political exit from mercantilism.

"Exporters will be kicking and screaming when the exchange rate goes up, but at least the leadership can say 'look at the huge gains, we have the RMB eclipsing the dollar and the world's number one currency.' It seems to me that that nationalistic card they can play is a very important one from the point of view of domestic politics,'' Subramanian said.

Alicia Garcia-Herrero, chief emerging markets economist at Spanish bank BBVA in Hong Kong, agreed that the yuan could attain the status of a reserve currency, widely used by central banks and other official institutions, sooner than expected.

By analogy with Thailand and its currency, the baht, she said the yuan could become freely convertible even if China did not dismantle all its capital controls.

"If China avoids massive inflows it could happen within five years. Five years ago, you couldn't have imagined what has happened with the RMB bond market,'' Garcia-Herrero said. "The trend is very clear.''

Planning for the Long Run

In promoting the yuan's use overseas, China's leaders are seizing an opportunity to gain a foothold in Asia at the expense of the United States, Europe and Japan, all weakened by the global financial crisis, Garcia-Herrero said.

But she said Beijing was also making preparations for the distant day when an aging China, now the world's biggest holder of foreign-exchange reserves, would become a net debtor.

"If you have a reserve currency, the stronger your currency in terms of international use, especially official use, the better chance you have for others to lend you money. We've seen that with the U.S.,'' Garcia-Herrero said.

"That is the important lesson in the long, long run, and so you have to start well in advance.''

In the meantime, China-watchers expect more and more of the country's trade to be invoiced and settled in renminbi.

Simon Freemantle and Jeremy Stevens, economists at Standard Bank, Africa's largest, believe 40 percent of Sino-African trade will be settled in renminbi by 2015. That would amount to $100 billion—more than total two-way trade in 2010.

"China will start the program by targeting African partners which are destinations for sizable Chinese exports, regional heavyweights and have mature financial markets: first Nigeria and South Africa, then Kenya, and afterwards Angola and Ghana,'' they said in a report.

Rosy projections of the unstoppable rise of China, or of emerging markets in general, invite the objection that extrapolating past trends into the indefinite future is fraught with danger.

Subramanian duly laces his book with caveats but nevertheless concludes that the economic world in 2030 will be unrecognizably different from what it is today as poorer, more populous countries grow faster than advanced economies.

"A key message is that the dominant West will have to start readjusting to the new reality of relative but not necessarily absolute decline,'' he writes. "In particular, the economic dominance and hegemony of the United States will be under challenge from a rising China."

#539 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

I say sooner, but when it happens, it happens. The article basically sums up the rise of the renminbi while the Dollar declines, all while missing the point of economic warfare.

China's Yuan Could Challenge Dollar Role in a Decade

http://www.reuters.c...E77A2Y920110901

On the site above they have a video of the UK shipping cash into Libya.

This is simply amazing. THe Fabians think they can spread their "little house dog" world to the rest of the barbarians and inviting monsters in the house who play "adorable pitbull" for a time.

This reminds me of the story of Gilgamesh where the prostitute priestress is sent to the woods to tame a beast. The Greeks lost their civilization that way.

#540 Guest_That One Guy_*

Guest_That One Guy_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:15 AM

Will it happen this year? 2012?

Even Goldman Sachs Secretly Believes That An Economic Collapse Is Coming

Goldman Sachs is doing it again. Goldman is telling the public that everything is going to be just fine, but meanwhile they are advising their top clients to bet on a huge financial collapse. On August 16th, a 54 page report authored by Goldman strategist Alan Brazil was distributed to institutional clients. The general public was not intended to see this report. Fortunately, some folks over at the Wall Street Journal got their hands on a copy and they have filled us in on some of the details. It turns out that Goldman Sachs secretly believes that an economic collapse is coming, and they have some very interesting ideas about how to make money in the turbulent financial environment that we will soon be entering. In the report, Brazil says that the U.S. debt problem cannot be solved with more debt, that the European sovereign debt crisis is going to get even worse and that there are large numbers of financial institutions in Europe that are on the verge of collapse. If this is what people at the highest levels of the financial world are talking about, perhaps we should all start paying attention.

There is a tremendous amount of fear in the global financial community right now. As I wrote about the other day, the financial world is about to hit the panic button. Things could start falling apart at any time. Most of these big banks will not admit how bad things are publicly, but privately there is a whole lot of freaking out going on.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Brazil believes that "as much as $1 trillion in capital may be needed to shore up European banks; that small businesses in the U.S., a past driver of job production, are still languishing; and that China's growth may not be sustainable."

Perhaps most startling of all is what the report has to say about the debt problems of the United States and Europe.

For example, this following excerpt from the report sounds like it could have come straight from The Economic Collapse Blog....

“Solving a debt problem with more debt has not solved the underlying problem. In the US, Treasury debt growth financed the US consumer but has not had enough of an impact on job growth. Can the US continue to depreciate the world’s base currency?”

Remember, this statement was not written by some guy on the Internet. A top Goldman Sachs analyst put it into a report for institutional investors.

The report also goes into great detail about the financial crisis in Europe. Brazil writes about how the euro is headed for trouble and about how dozens of financial institutions in Europe could potentially be in danger of collapse.

But in any environment Goldman Sachs thinks that it can make money. The following is how Business Insider summarized the advice that Brazil gave in the report regarding how to make money off of the impending collapse in Europe....

Buy a six-month put option on the Euro versus the Swiss Franc, thus betting the Euro will drop against the Franc (the Franc being the currency that an official Goldman report recently referred to as the most overvalued in the world)
Buy a five-year credit default swap on an index of European corporate debt—the iTraxx 9. This is a bet that some of these companies will default, and your insurance policy, the CDS, will pay off
This is so typical of Goldman Sachs. They will say one thing publicly and then turn around and do the total opposite privately.

For example, prior to the financial crisis of 2008, Goldman Sachs was putting together mortgage-backed securities that they knew were garbage and marketing them to investors as AAA-rated investments. On top of that, Goldman then often privately bet against those exact same securities.

The CEO of Goldman Sachs has even acknowledged that the investment bank engaged in "improper" behavior during 2006 and 2007.

For much more on the history of all this, please see this article: "How Goldman Sachs Made Tens Of Billions Of Dollars From The Economic Collapse Of America In Four Easy Steps".

So will Goldman Sachs ever get into serious trouble for any of this?

No, of course not.

Yeah, they will get a slap on the wrist from time to time, but the reality is that the top levels of the federal government are absolutely littered with ex-employees of Goldman Sachs. Goldman is one of the "too big to fail" banks and they are going to continue to do pretty much whatever they feel like doing.

Sadly, the power of the "too big to fail" banks just continues to grow. At this point, the "big six" U.S. banks (Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo) now possess assets equivalent to approximately 60 percent of America's gross national product.

Goldman Sachs was the second biggest donor to Barack Obama's campaign in 2008, so don't expect Obama to do anything about any of this.

We have a financial system that is deeply, deeply corrupt and all of that corruption is a big reason why things are falling apart.

Sadly, the 54 page report mentioned above is right - we really are facing a global debt meltdown and we really are heading for an economic collapse.

You aren't going to hear the truth from the mainstream media or from our politicians because "keeping people calm" is much more of a priority to them than telling the truth is.

The debt crisis in the United States is unsustainable and the debt crisis in Europe is unsustainable. Right now we are in the calm before the storm, and nobody knows exactly when the storm is going to strike.

But let there be no doubt - it is coming.

The amazing prosperity that we have enjoyed for the last several decades has largely been a debt-fueled illusion. It was a great party while it lasted, but now it is coming to an end and the aftermath of the coming crash is going to be absolutely horrific.

Keep watch and get prepared. We don't know exactly when the collapse is going to happen, but it is definitely on the way and now even Goldman Sachs is admitting that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: U.S. Dollar, Death, Dollar Collapse, IMF, BIS, Crash, Petrodollar, Russia, China, dumping