Photo

Russian special troops coming to Colorado in mid may?

Russian Special Airborne Joint drill Terror training Colorado May 2012 Colorado Rockies

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 affinity

affinity

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

There has been a buzz about Russian Special Airborne troops coming to Colorado for a joint military training exercise in late May 2012. I have done a google search and no mainstream sites are reporting this event to occur. RTnews and some other odd sites. Steve Quayle is all up in arms over it. Anyone know if this is legit or a hoax? if true, this is worrisome.

#2 Brutus

Brutus

• Admin
  • 698 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

It really would NOT surprise me to find out that this is true.

We really ARE that stupid.

:rolleyes:
Yes Virginia, the Russians are STILL the bad guys.

#3 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

Joel Skousen was on C2C last night talking about it...but I didn't hear where he got the info. Isn't he affiliated with RT somehow?
"Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God." Thomas Jefferson
You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge. Rush 'Show Don't Tell'
"The best is yet to come..." Barack Obama, re-election victory speech, 11-6-2012

#4 WmWallace

WmWallace

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

Joel Skousen was on C2C last night talking about it...but I didn't hear where he got the info. Isn't he affiliated with RT somehow?

A coincidence - I was listening in, too. I never tune in to C2C, but bumped into the intro & heard Skousen was going to be on so I thought is check it out.

Back in 1998, he said it's too soon and that they're not ready for an attack. He thought it would be 2006. Now he says again that it's too soon, that they're not ready yet (because China needs to build a blue navy first) for an attack and now states it's likely not to happen until about 2020 after their aircraft carriers are on-line.

What about coordination with Russia's existing blue navy; the vastest shipping fleet already at China's disposal; likely assets tucked away in Venezuela, Panama, the Caribbean (where they own the world's largest shipping port), etc.? Why must the themselves have to possess a full blue navy before attacking?

His views have always perplexed me & have never made sense. It's not just the NWO who is trying to overthrow the world on their own via the elites, but it's the elites who somehow control/manipulate the Red Team (Russia, China, et al.) in such a way that they will cause them to nuke us, then they'll use the armed forces of NATO as their military arm to retaliate and wipe them out and then gain the whole world by setting up their one world government.

Joel is quite intelligent and is very well intentioned, but he just seems so far off the mark as far as the more probable big plans of our enemies. If not for his belief in the power and ever-present & coordinating/planning cabal of the elite and the misperception that Russia & China are being goaded by those elite to attack us (& in a limited way, to boot, as he asserts - the elite are going to control the extent of their attack on us?!), then he'd have some good points.

In any event, I couldn't listen for more than an hour and a half - it was more than enough.

#5 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

A coincidence - I was listening in, too. I never tune in to C2C, but bumped into the intro & heard Skousen was going to be on so I thought is check it out.

Back in 1998, he said it's too soon and that they're not ready for an attack. He thought it would be 2006. Now he says again that it's too soon, that they're not ready yet (because China needs to build a blue navy first) for an attack and now states it's likely not to happen until about 2020 after their aircraft carriers are on-line.

What about coordination with Russia's existing blue navy; the vastest shipping fleet already at China's disposal; likely assets tucked away in Venezuela, Panama, the Caribbean (where they own the world's largest shipping port), etc.? Why must the themselves have to possess a full blue navy before attacking?

His views have always perplexed me & have never made sense. It's not just the NWO who is trying to overthrow the world on their own via the elites, but it's the elites who somehow control/manipulate the Red Team (Russia, China, et al.) in such a way that they will cause them to nuke us, then they'll use the armed forces of NATO as their military arm to retaliate and wipe them out and then gain the whole world by setting up their one world government.

Joel is quite intelligent and is very well intentioned, but he just seems so far off the mark as far as the more probable big plans of our enemies. If not for his belief in the power and ever-present & coordinating/planning cabal of the elite and the misperception that Russia & China are being goaded by those elite to attack us (& in a limited way, to boot, as he asserts - the elite are going to control the extent of their attack on us?!), then he'd have some good points.

In any event, I couldn't listen for more than an hour and a half - it was more than enough.

Indeed, there is no way, with the kinds of nuke strategic reduction, bio-chem weapon reduction and allocation of Pentagone$ for arms reductions of Kazakstan, that we are setting ourselves to take the world over. This is not a NWO USA getting ready to deal with the swarms of CHinese soldiers and what not.

What is going on is that the communists are fighting 2 fronts by putting them against each other. You have liberals who are attacking conservatives, but also US business.

What I see is big business Republicans trying to sell Chinese and globalist goods to Americans but conservatives want none of it. Big business is currently selling the Chinese WalMart stuff using liberals, gays and what not to buy it or sell it for them, changing the culture to a more "slave"/humane type language. THe liberal prostitute will not let herself be exploited for free, however, and will sue for important positions and stakes and assurances, and, ultimately, will completely rip the businesses. However, if conservative remain, they are a big power threat. It is important for communists to thus pit or distance Big Business against Conservatives, making conservatives ally themselves with the cause of the exploited prostitutes, because both the prostitutes and the conservatives will be persecuted (not much unlike the conservative Jews were persecuted in Nazi Germany, causing a huge brain and support drain there). The NWO rhetoric serves to that extent, to trap conservatives against the global agenda and to pit big business against them.

This is what I see happening in terms of conspiracy theory, imo. Skousen is directly contributing to it.

So, once that is secured, they will attack... also, economic breakdown and anger revenge will play a role.

We really are nearing that scenario to fruition, and, like all political ploys, they ultimately require the using of military force to make people do what you want them to do.

#6 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

This is the movie scenario of "Basic Instinct". The psycho killer is trying to mimick its victim, to act like they are just like each other, getting the same clothing, same hair, same everything... and so we have airborne Russian troops and US troops going into an intercourse phase - homosexual freak kind. This is how Russia converted Iran and talked about the Scissor strategy with China as a means to intercourse and synthesize.

This stuff is real. Meanwhile those denouncing it look more and more like freaks. Intelligent people are relegated to insane assylums, by the democrates who instinctively rally to big groups where everyone conforms, calling idiot whoever is in politics and dares speak intelligently about the reality everyone is trying to avoid, like cowards.

#7 watchman92

watchman92

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:44 AM

I think it is very difficult to predict these types of situations by their very nature. The Chinese and Russians are in a constant state of military modernization. Who can say with 100% certainty when they feel they are "ready" to strike? China is working on satellite killers, super-silent submarines, and now aircraft carriers. Russia is working on their submarines as well, modernization of their nuclear weapons, etc..

We also have to remember that to some degree the timing is out of their hands. It should be fairly clear to most people that an economic "correction" is due in the United States, Europe, and the rest of the world as well. This strikes me as being the trigger point more than anything.

They can only propel this debt-fueled economic high for so long, and it is already showing signs of bursting. There would appear to only be one, maybe two more stick-saves the Fed can do before the bond or currency markets implode. It is clear that the Communists know better than anyone what is coming.

The global economy is the canary in the coalmine and will spell all of the timing for major moves by Russia and China, in my humble opinion. First collapse the economy, then fuel the riots, then incite more violence, then start with strategic "terrorist" strikes, end with the coup d'etat aka conventional nuclear first strikes and invasion. This seems like a rough plausible sequence to me.

#8 affinity

affinity

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 08:47 PM

I listened to Joel S on an interview recently...maybe just me, but he is way to complex to figure out in short order (like AJones)....not sure if he does this in order to sell more of his intelligence briefings...he's got so many points to connect and all of them lead to the same place..."not yet" but "be prepared"--thanks for that helpful information. Overly complex theories do little to actually warn Americans of the peril and trap we are walking into...my take is keep it simple. One of JR Nyquists former guests (cant remember his name now...Malena--maybe someone here remembers) who is Catholic and published an anti-communist web site believes that the whole NWO threat is a total propoganda lie designed by the commies as a smoke screen to distract patriots from the real communist threat.

#9 WmWallace

WmWallace

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:36 PM

Very well said. One point, though, is actually a question: How much direct control do they having for pulling the plug on/attacking the economy (as is alleged by that former Pentagon analyst that JRN mentioned in his article a few weeks ago) and thereby controlling WHEN it all starts to unravel? If they have this ability, then they do indeed control the timing. This is hard to figure.

I think it is very difficult to predict these types of situations by their very nature. The Chinese and Russians are in a constant state of military modernization. Who can say with 100% certainty when they feel they are "ready" to strike? China is working on satellite killers, super-silent submarines, and now aircraft carriers. Russia is working on their submarines as well, modernization of their nuclear weapons, etc..

We also have to remember that to some degree the timing is out of their hands. It should be fairly clear to most people that an economic "correction" is due in the United States, Europe, and the rest of the world as well. This strikes me as being the trigger point more than anything.

They can only propel this debt-fueled economic high for so long, and it is already showing signs of bursting. There would appear to only be one, maybe two more stick-saves the Fed can do before the bond or currency markets implode. It is clear that the Communists know better than anyone what is coming.

The global economy is the canary in the coalmine and will spell all of the timing for major moves by Russia and China, in my humble opinion. First collapse the economy, then fuel the riots, then incite more violence, then start with strategic "terrorist" strikes, end with the coup d'etat aka conventional nuclear first strikes and invasion. This seems like a rough plausible sequence to me.

#10 WmWallace

WmWallace

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

I listened to Joel S on an interview recently...maybe just me, but he is way to complex to figure out in short order (like AJones)....not sure if he does this in order to sell more of his intelligence briefings...he's got so many points to connect and all of them lead to the same place..."not yet" but "be prepared"--thanks for that helpful information. Overly complex theories do little to actually warn Americans of the peril and trap we are walking into...my take is keep it simple. One of JR Nyquists former guests (cant remember his name now...Malena--maybe someone here remembers) who is Catholic and published an anti-communist web site believes that the whole NWO threat is a total propoganda lie designed by the commies as a smoke screen to distract patriots from the real communist threat.

Exactly! It's a smokescreen to distract (or, to cause misinterpretation by) patriots from the real communist threat. This is why NWO stuff is so scrutinized (pre-cautious) here at TFP Forum. You're right, too, about the overly complicated formula in JS's view. I highly doubt he's doing it to milk money (his character seems unquestionable to me - and I have interacted with him before). I think his view becomes complicated, or off-the-mark, for particular spiritual beliefs he holds.

#11 Legolas

Legolas

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:38 PM

affinity,

"One of JR Nyquists former guests (cant remember his name now...Malena--maybe someone here remembers) who is Catholic and published an anti-communist web site believes that the whole NWO threat is a total propoganda lie designed by the commies as a smoke screen to distract patriots from the real communist threat. "

I believe his name is Malachi Martin.
Bishop Fulton Sheen also wrote some insightful works on Communism - "Communism and the Conscience of the West" is very good.

#12 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:31 PM

Actually, I believe you are referring to a (former?) Forum member that went by the name Honza Molina.
"Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God." Thomas Jefferson
You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge. Rush 'Show Don't Tell'
"The best is yet to come..." Barack Obama, re-election victory speech, 11-6-2012

#13 watchman92

watchman92

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

Actually, I believe you are referring to a (former?) Forum member that went by the name Honza Molina.

Jan Malina, I believe. He disappeared after emerging here briefly. I hope he is okay. His website was very interesting as well.

#14 affinity

affinity

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:17 PM

thanks for his name! I thought Malina's views on NWO being a communist ruse was really intriguing. RT seems to be confirming Malina's thesis. I used to visit his website but it is gone now. I did a brief search and someone mentioned he "went off the rails" and got into trouble with the police (I was not able to confirm this report)—hard to believe this....that does not sound right, he spoke with great clarity even though I did not agree with his radical catholic views...

his website was here:
http://www.anti-communistanalyst.com/

TNA is confirming the Russian training in Colorado:
http://www.thenewame...tly-in-colorado

#15 Guest_That One Guy_*

Guest_That One Guy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:51 AM

thanks for his name! I thought Malina's views on NWO being a communist ruse was really intriguing. RT seems to be confirming Malina's thesis. I used to visit his website but it is gone now. I did a brief search and someone mentioned he "went off the rails" and got into trouble with the police (I was not able to confirm this report)—hard to believe this....that does not sound right, he spoke with great clarity even though I did not agree with his radical catholic views...

his website was here:
http://www.anti-communistanalyst.com/

TNA is confirming the Russian training in Colorado:
http://www.thenewame...tly-in-colorado

From what I recall, he didn't get in trouble with the police. He said the Soviets were after him to silence him. He was frantic and saying no matter how much they did to him he'd never stop putting his message out, although scared. He had said someone ransacked his place, left windows wide open and left little propaganda pieces laying around to drop a hint. He was living out of his car and put out his Wells Fargo Bank account number on his website in a last ditch plea for financial help. Also, he mentioned that if his website ever went down, ever, it was because of the Soviets. A few people on the forum here (that I know of/won't say who), and even JR have met him in person and said he was a great guy, so I considered it legit. Nobody has heard from him since. I took screenshots of it all, will have to dig them up.

#16 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:23 AM

Nation of Islam Goes Door to
Door in Chicago to Halt Violence
http://www.lucianne..../?artnum=692338

THis is interesting in light of the above.

So we have black liberal churches which protect black on black violence in Chicago, and when the pain is great enough, hypocritical Nation of Islam comes in urging for peace, and, yet advocating violence ultimately as a cult of "brothers".

Folks, this is how the Muslim Brotherhood rolls. It induces liberals in AMerica to promote protection of mayhem in its ranks (affirmative action, preferencial treatment for murderers, emotional pleas of parents who depend on their children's drug dealing), and then comes in to help urge for non-violence Nation of Islam! but, rather it is to hypocritically grow its own army ranks of corruption and mayhem.

And just like for the Rwanda case, people in Chicago are starting to discard the liberal churches and christians and embrace islam as a result. So, let me get this straight: Nation of Islam attacks whites and Jews for trying to put some sense in these people, but, when things go in their chaos, they come back and play the care card while they could care less and only want enlistment for an army of their own.

This is how Hitler did it, with his protection business, and this is how this globalist clap trap is currently working.

Anything to do with Russian types helping us straighten ourselves up indicates thus a closeness to the moment of balloon time... or a danger that if the economy crashes and these treaties somehow go South, rocket day will be the answer, because this time they will not be taken by surprize like when they were so assured of themselves before Hitler counter-attacked as he started feeling stuck and plaid by the Russians in the European bog.

Our National Security is really threatened when you have military blasphemies such as the uniformed gay parade going on the one hand unchecked, and Russian paratrooper reliance in Colorado who are going to give us lessons now.

Oh, the humanity.

#17 watchman92

watchman92

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:32 PM

From what I recall, he didn't get in trouble with the police. He said the Soviets were after him to silence him. He was frantic and saying no matter how much they did to him he'd never stop putting his message out, although scared. He had said someone ransacked his place, left windows wide open and left little propaganda pieces laying around to drop a hint. He was living out of his car and put out his Wells Fargo Bank account number on his website in a last ditch plea for financial help. Also, he mentioned that if his website ever went down, ever, it was because of the Soviets. A few people on the forum here (that I know of/won't say who), and even JR have met him in person and said he was a great guy, so I considered it legit. Nobody has heard from him since. I took screenshots of it all, will have to dig them up.

He did get in trouble with the law, he broke a statue in a church, due to him following the commandment about no graven images in houses of worship, if I recall correctly. That being said, he was a fervently religious Catholic, so I don't really find that an indication of any type of mental illness or paranoia at all. The newspapers in his region tried to paint him as a madman, speaking of the arms in his truck in hushed and shocked tones. The real loss was his website, which was chock full of great information, Malina being a refugee from Czechoslovakia, I believe. I have contemplated on more than one occasion resurrecting his entire site, if only in memory, or if only to present the info.

We also have to remember that the modus operandi of the KGB for decades has been to paint their accusers as paranoid and schizophrenic, so pardon me if I side with Malina on this one. I sincerely hope he is still alive and well.

#18 Guest_That One Guy_*

Guest_That One Guy_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:31 AM

He did get in trouble with the law, he broke a statue in a church, due to him following the commandment about no graven images in houses of worship, if I recall correctly. That being said, he was a fervently religious Catholic, so I don't really find that an indication of any type of mental illness or paranoia at all. The newspapers in his region tried to paint him as a madman, speaking of the arms in his truck in hushed and shocked tones. The real loss was his website, which was chock full of great information, Malina being a refugee from Czechoslovakia, I believe. I have contemplated on more than one occasion resurrecting his entire site, if only in memory, or if only to present the info.

We also have to remember that the modus operandi of the KGB for decades has been to paint their accusers as paranoid and schizophrenic, so pardon me if I side with Malina on this one. I sincerely hope he is still alive and well.

Well... All I can say is that on his website he made a very urgent plea saying that the Russians/Communists or whatever were after him and that he was living in his car. He then posted his bank account number and that was the last thing on the website I remember. So, he either made the commie thing up or him disturbing a church was the real deal. If the church incident was really it, then it's financial fraud after what I saw he posted.

I'm pretty neutral on the whole thing to tell you the truth. I don't know his history, nor did I ever hear about him until I discovered his website -- and only after all the commotion.

#19 watchman92

watchman92

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:47 AM

Well... All I can say is that on his website he made a very urgent plea saying that the Russians/Communists or whatever were after him and that he was living in his car. He then posted his bank account number and that was the last thing on the website I remember. So, he either made the commie thing up or him disturbing a church was the real deal. If the church incident was really it, then it's financial fraud after what I saw he posted.

I'm pretty neutral on the whole thing to tell you the truth. I don't know his history, nor did I ever hear about him until I discovered his website -- and only after all the commotion.

Oh, I don't think he was lying. I think both stories could be true. For all the speculation we do about Russia plotting a surprise war against us, people have trouble believing tales of their agents on U.S. soil harassing truthtellers. Maybe they think Malina was a small fish, who knows. I think Malina is a great patriot and I sincerely hope he is alright. He clearly wasn't lying, because his website went down for some reason - either because they got to him or because he couldn't afford it. Either way, it's the same effect. One more light goes out across the nation.