Things that make ya' go Hmmmmmmmm......

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#41 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:11 PM

Here is a tidbit that I thought I would just park here for possible later reference. To make any comments on it would be speculation on speculation so the only thing I will say for now is, if there are any connections found between Obama and the lever pullers, this story might become way more pertinent than it is now. Just sayin'

Was President Obama’s Father Murdered?
"Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God." Thomas Jefferson
You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge. Rush 'Show Don't Tell'
"The best is yet to come..." Barack Obama, re-election victory speech, 11-6-2012

#42 Dan07112

Dan07112

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:55 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Maybe the Chi-Coms are practicing out there

Mystery Missile Launch Seen off Calif. Coast
(CBS) A mysterious missile launch off the southern California coast was caught by CBS affiliate KCBS's cameras Monday night, and officials are staying tight-lipped over the nature of the projectile.

CBS station KFMB put in calls to the Navy and Air Force Monday night about the striking launch off the coast of Los Angeles, which was easily visible from the coast, but the military has said nothing about the launch.

KFMB showed video of the apparent missile to former U.S. Ambassador to NATO Robert Ellsworth, who is also a former Deputy Secretary of Defense, to get his thoughts. ........ A Navy spokesperson told KFMB it wasn't their missile. He said there was no Navy activity reported in the area Monday evening.
http://www.cbsnews.c...in7036716.shtml

#43 watchman92

watchman92

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:41 PM

That's no joke... this was extremely close to our coast. This could be the Chinese sending a message vis a vis Bernanke/Obama's inflation.

This is very serious.

#44 Guest_That One Guy_*

Guest_That One Guy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:56 PM

As soon as the Pentagon even said they didn't know what the hell it was, I already had China in mind at first thought. My opinion is that Obama's "gunboat diplomacy" was upstaged by a country that said "no you can't" to going wherever you please, as you please. They've been secretly cranking out new subs left and right, most of which remain undetected by U.S. radar/detection systems. I have a feeling the U.S. is one provocation from that thing flying the other direction next time. We lost our edge in 1992. Fait accompli. The U.S. is toast.

#45 Thunder90

Thunder90

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:12 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Maybe the Chi-Coms are practicing out there

Mystery Missile Launch Seen off Calif. Coast
(CBS) A mysterious missile launch off the southern California coast was caught by CBS affiliate KCBS's cameras Monday night, and officials are staying tight-lipped over the nature of the projectile.

CBS station KFMB put in calls to the Navy and Air Force Monday night about the striking launch off the coast of Los Angeles, which was easily visible from the coast, but the military has said nothing about the launch.

KFMB showed video of the apparent missile to former U.S. Ambassador to NATO Robert Ellsworth, who is also a former Deputy Secretary of Defense, to get his thoughts. ........ A Navy spokesperson told KFMB it wasn't their missile. He said there was no Navy activity reported in the area Monday evening.
http://www.cbsnews.c...in7036716.shtml

It could also be Russia testing their new Bulva submarine launched missile to see if it could evade the US detection network. It apparently did.

#46 Adonaicole

Adonaicole

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

When did the threat level go up to orange? Anyone know?

#47 Adonaicole

Adonaicole

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:31 PM

Anyone live in LA? I hear there's lot's of military aircraft flying today. Can anyone confirm?

#48 Lonestar

Lonestar

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:43 PM

Anyone live in LA? I hear there's lot's of military aircraft flying today. Can anyone confirm?

The missile might just be jet contrails from an airliner.

http://uncinus.wordp...11/09/4/#more-4

#49 Apollo5600

Apollo5600

• Members
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:59 PM

I haven't read the Northeast Intelligence Network for awhile, but I pulled up their blog and they have some interesting reading. I haven't actually read it yet, as I opted to come here first.

http://homelandsecurityus.com/

This probably does not need to be said, but the moment I heard the government say they had "no idea what it was" made me quite confidant they were aware of it and that they did not do it. I have seen several stories of potential terrorism in the United States covered up probably for the same reasons. To cover up a threat from the American people seems to be their first course of action. Who knows if that is the correct thing to do or not. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

#50 Adonaicole

Adonaicole

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:20 PM

I am familiar with the phenomenon of a jet contrail looking like a missile launch, so it is possible. Having said that, the ones I saw looked nothing like this.

#51 watchman92

watchman92

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:57 PM

I'm becoming more and more convinced this was a Chinese missile launch. And they've been watching our reaction and our utterly INCOMPETENT, IDIOTIC military leaders are scratching their asses looking at each other. This is absolutely pathetic that something looking suspiciously close to an intercontinental ballistic missile just launched 35 miles from the second most populous city in the United States and our military has no idea what it was - 18 hours after the fact!!

Is this really happening? Can you imagine if we really were attacked? You almost get the impression these idiots would contemplate the possibility of it being an "accidental" launch by us.

This should disturb EVERYONE.

#52 Newshound

Newshound

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:09 PM

I'm becoming more and more convinced this was a Chinese missile launch. And they've been watching our reaction and our utterly INCOMPETENT, IDIOTIC military leaders are scratching their asses looking at each other. This is absolutely pathetic that something looking suspiciously close to an intercontinental ballistic missile just launched 35 miles from the second most populous city in the United States and our military has no idea what it was - 18 hours after the fact!!

Is this really happening? Can you imagine if we really were attacked? You almost get the impression these idiots would contemplate the possibility of it being an "accidental" launch by us.

This should disturb EVERYONE.

I am with you all the way on this one watchman92. This event, and the bizarre response to it by our gov/mil types has me severely spooked. Especially in light of the QEII announced last week followed by threats from China/Russia over "currency war". It doesn't take much to move from currency to shooting war, especially when trillions of $ are at stake.

#53 Dan07112

Dan07112

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:16 AM

Sounds plausible to me that No.Korea is behind this.

"A shot over the bow," is what some in America's intelligence community are whispering under the stunned media's demands for answers.

And if the United State's Navy is telling the truth, heads will roll among some of the Pentagon's brass for permitting a foreign enemy vessel to breach U.S. sovereign territory and send a chilling message to the American government
Make no mistake. The missile, launched approximately 35 miles from the city of Los Angeles and north of Catalina island about 5 PM PDT, came from an offshore submarine.

http://www.helium.co...be-north-korean

#54 watchman92

watchman92

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 03:23 PM

I'm pretty certain N.Korea doesn't have the technology for this, but I could be wrong.

#55 Dan07112

Dan07112

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:06 AM

I don't know what to believe. This missile event event happened almost to the day that a Chinese submarine surfaced near the USS Kitty Halk in 2007
http://www.dailymail...-red-faced.html
China flexed its military muscle Monday evening in the skies west of Los Angeles when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast. WMR’s intelligence sources in Asia, including Japan, say the belief by the military commands in Asia and the intelligence services is that the Chinese decided to demonstrate to the United States its capabilities on the eve of the G-20 Summit in Seoul and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Tokyo, where President Obama is scheduled to attend during his ten-day trip to Asia.

The reported Chinese missile test off Los Angeles came as a double blow to Obama. The day after the missile firing, China’s leading credit rating agency, Dagong Global Credit Rating, downgraded sovereign debt rating of the United States to A-plus from AA. The missile demonstration coupled with the downgrading of the United States financial grade represents a military and financial show of force by Beijing to Washington.

The Pentagon spin machine, backed by the media reporters who regularly cover the Defense Department, as well as officials of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), and the U.S. Northern Command, is now spinning various conspiracy theories, including describing the missile plume videotaped by KCBS news helicopter cameraman Gil Leyvas at around 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, during the height of evening rush hour, as the condensation trail from a jet aircraft. Other Pentagon-inspired cover stories are that the missile was actually an amateur rocket or an optical illusion. http://dprogram.net/...a-wayne-madsen/

#56 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:13 PM

Air Force Launches Massive, Secret Spy Satellite

The payload is believed to be an electronic eavesdropping satellite with a huge collecting antenna.

Once on station, the satellite presumably will unfold a huge, lightweight antenna to tap into targeted military or civilian communications networks.

"The satellite likely consists of sensitive radio receivers and an antenna generally believed to span up to 328 feet to gather electronic intelligence for the National Security Agency," Molczan told Spaceflight Now.

"The best is yet to come..." Barack Obama, re-election victory speech, 11-6-2012

#57 Guest_That One Guy_*

Guest_That One Guy_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:59 AM

Speaking of the Chinese submarine that surfaced in November of 2007... One of my German colleagues had mentioned the Germans did the same thing in 2002 or so. Anyone have additional information on this or aware of it? I can't find a link or any additional info just yet...

#58 goodcomdeadcom

goodcomdeadcom

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Greetings, and God bless. I am William, in Idaho Occupation: Welding. Hobbies: Reading, singing in the church choir and three-gun patrol shooting. Bio: Army brat, ex-Navy, former rabid secular humanist, current junior high Sunday school teacher and just glad to be alive and in the service of my Lord and Savior Jesus, the Christ.

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:12 PM

Greetings, and God bless.

Although they don't source it, this, from Worldnetdaily:

"A new storm cloud may be on the horizon for President Obama over evidence that Moscow may have coaxed Georgian nationals into planting a bomb outside the U.S. embassy in Georgia's capital of Tbilisi, according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

The bomb detonated but caused no damage near the embassy in the attack in September.

Georgia's Interior Ministry apprehended six Georgians who are internally displaced persons from the Georgian breakaway province of Abkhazia. Two other perpetrators remain at large, believed to have escaped to Gali in Abkhazia following the bombing.

The majority of the population in the Abkhazian region of Gali are Georgian. Due to ethnic cleansing that has taken place over the years in Abkhazia, the once majority of Georgians in that breakaway province have been relegated primarily to Abkhazia's southwestern region of Gali.

Russia gained effective control over Abkhazia following its invasion of Georgia in August 2008 and the defeat of the U.S. trained and equipped Georgian armed forces.

The U.S. State Department has sent investigators to Georgia where a meeting is scheduled with Georgian investigators.

Georgian Interior Ministry officials say that the alleged bombers have made videotaped confessions and claim that Russian Maj. Yevgeniy Borisov was behind the bombing of the U.S. embassy and a series of other bombings in Tbilisi that followed in the ensuing months. "

Interesting, if true. I wonder what service Maj. Yevgeniy Borisov is a Major in. I would suspect the action is outside of the TFP chain of command because the perpetrators are usually much better at concealing the Soviet hand than this. Do you suppose Major Borisov find himself up against a pock-marked wall in the near future?

http://www.wnd.com/i...w&pageId=237461
Soylent Green Is Sheeple!!!

#59 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:51 PM

We (the US) are using at least two different balloon programs. One is for high-altitude surveillance between the area where aircraft operate and where satellites operate and the other is a low-altitude tethered-balloon program for surveillance/security around bases in the Middle East. A close friend of mine works in one of those programs and he says they are working on other projects. hmmmmmmmmm I wonder if this was one of ours?:
Israel shoots down 'suspicious flying object' near Dimona nuclear reactor

#60 Dan07112

Dan07112

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:17 AM

Here we go again. It looks like another missile launch this time off the coast of Texas. This is from a Kii3 newscast on 1.2.2011

http://www.youtube.c...layer_embedded#!