Things that make ya' go Hmmmmmmmm......

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#1 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:50 PM

I find myself more and more wondering not IF we are in TFP, but how things will play out when the hammer falls. One of the things I wonder about is what kind of weaponry our enemies has in store for us. We all know about nuclear weapons, but lets face it......are those the only weapons that have been developed in the last 60 years? Surely not.
However, I don't want to bog the forum down with speculations and paranoia so if the moderators find this topic to be too much of a distraction from the main message I won't take umbrage if this thread gets moved.
Here we go. Let me start with a few articles I've found recently.

http://www.thesun.co...ver-Moscow.html

THIS glowing halo in clouds over Moscow looks like an Independence Day style alien attack.

The astonishing ring was spotted over the city and captured on video by stunned locals.

It has been described as a "true mystery" by a UFO expert.....(rest in article)

The above topic really interests me because several times recently I have seen and photographed similar things in the sky above the city in which I work. Only, the rings I photographed have tendrils of cloud hanging down from them similar to a funnel.

http://www.seattlepi...ow_vs_snow.html

MOSCOW -- Moscow's mercurial mayor, famous for seeding clouds to prevent rain during parades, is escalating his war on weather with plans to slash this year's snowfall by one-fifth in the Russian capital. ....(rest in article)

This one makes me wonder if this is just a ruse to obfuscate additional equipment and military overflights around Moscow in preparation for something.

http://www.livescien...ce-circles.html

Strange circles have once again appeared in the frozen surface of Lake Baikal in Siberia, as spotted by astronauts aboard the International Space Station this April. News reports described the ice rings as a puzzling phenomenon.

But experts say they can explain the mystery, and it's not aliens — methane gas rising from the lake floor represents the likely culprit. ...(rest in article)

I have no idea if any of these things are anything more than unusual naturally-occurring events....but they make me go hmmmmm.
I'll post more soon.
"Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God." Thomas Jefferson
You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge. Rush 'Show Don't Tell'
"The best is yet to come..." Barack Obama, re-election victory speech, 11-6-2012

#2 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:19 PM

Here is another item that still makes me (and the military) go hmmmmmmmm.

http://www.gamespot....p;union_id=2101

Something felled an M1A1 Abrams tank in Iraq, but what?
By John Roos
Special to the Times

Shortly before
dawn on Aug. 28, an M1A1 Abrams tank on routine patrol in Baghdad “was
hit by something” that crippled the 69-ton behemoth.
Army officials still are puzzling over what that “something” was.

According to an unclassified Army report, the mystery projectile
punched through the vehicle’s skirt and drilled a pencil-sized hole
through the hull. The hole was so small that “my little finger will not
go into it,” the report’s author noted.

The “something”
continued into the crew compartment, where it passed through the
gunner’s seatback, grazed the kidney area of the gunner’s flak jacket
and finally came to rest after boring a hole 1½ to 2 inches deep in the
hull on the far side of the tank.

As it passed through the
interior, it hit enough critical components to knock the tank out of
action. That made the tank one of only two Abrams disabled by enemy
fire during the Iraq war and one of only a handful of “mobility kills”
since they first rumbled onto the scene 20 years ago. The other Abrams
knocked out this year in Iraq was hit by an RPG-7, a rocket-propelled
grenade.

Experts believe whatever it is that knocked out
the tank in August was not an RPG-7 but most likely something new — and
that worries tank drivers. (rest in article)

"The best is yet to come..." Barack Obama, re-election victory speech, 11-6-2012

#3 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:09 PM

http://www.wbaltv.co...505/detail.html

RICHMOND, Va. -- A federal official said space junk from a Russian rocket most likely caused residents across the Southeast to report "great balls of fire" in the night sky........
He said the path for the rocket's debris was over Virginia on Sunday night. That's when residents from Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina reported the sky lighting up in shades of yellow, white, orange and blue. A thunderous sound also was reported.
(rest in article)

Couldn't they find a launch trajectory that doesn't involve dumping exploding junk off of our east coast? I'm just sayin'....
One of these days it might not just be 'junk'.

#4 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:21 PM

Here is one I posted on another thread ( http://thefinalphase...m...=1484&st=60 ) that garnered no comments. Maybe it fits better on this thread.

Hmmmmmmmmm......I wonder what wonderful new toys the Chicoms have in store for us?

http://www.allnewswe...page6696693.php

Breaking news: China’s real Area 51 UFO zone revealed
09 April 2009

For years many westerners, especially UFO researchers, have wondered where China’s equivalent of the Area-51 in the US is without being able to pinpoint a location. Now thanks to an All News Web exclusive investigation we are able to solve this mystery with a high degree of certainty.
Recently this article along with photos appeared in the Govt owned Chinese regional newspaper, Sichuan Daily. The most curious article, titled 'A large number of Air Force SU-30/SU-27 fighters assemble in China's Area 51', refers to an area in the Sichuan province and includes some photos. The article mentiones that a large scale gathering and training exercise involving China’s hi-tech SU-27 jet-fighters is taking place there at the current time. Strangely, the article does not specify the exact location of this event.

Even stranger is the article's lengthy explanation of the original Area 51’s alien and UFO connection all while referring to this area as China's equivalent.
Thanks to some sharp-eyed local readers, the area has been now been identified as within the Chengdu Military Zone near the city of Chengdu which is the capital of the south-western province of Sichuan. The specific field lies between the Chengdu Military Area Air Force Command headquarters and the Bai Shiyi (White City) Military Airport.

Does this represent a leak by the Chinese authorities designed to reveal that they too possess UFO technology?
Many will be asking why China is now engaging in these intense military exercises. Others will be asking if there is a connection to this area and the alleged UFO bases high in the Himalayas to its west or if activities here have anything to do with the multitude of mass UFO sightings occurring throughout China. One thing is for certain, China’s newly revealed Area 51 probably holds some earth-shattering secrets.

#5 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:26 PM

Of course, the enemies aren't the only ones developing and testing. This article is about making a sun shield to reduce global warming, but a few lines caught my attention:

http://www.telegraph...-sun-shade.html

.... "It was immensely dangerous. I was attempting to build a gun to produce 1,500G of force but it ended up creating about 10,000G and we had to turn the power down.

"Most weapons used by the army produce 100Gs of force so our gun was about 100 times more powerful. .....

Now, put a scope on that thing and aim it somewhere besides the clouds..........

#6 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:34 PM

Who or what would be powerful enough to do this? IF the communists are involved/responsible/capable, then this ability would go a long way in explaining why the west has basically capitulated for the last 20 years.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.heraldtri...log32/904099970

....Forty-two years later, Salas remains in awe of what happened at Oscar Flight, the code-named Minuteman silo belonging to the 341st Strategic Missile Wing. Shortly after jittery topside guards reported bright aerial objects pulsing silently above the security gate, klaxons started shrieking and the missiles began losing power in rapid succession, one by one, until six to eight amid the 10-shot cluster were reduced to no-alert status. Security upstairs reported the objects flew off immediately afterwards.

“Somehow,” recalls Salas, who monitored the control panels alongside bunker colleague Lt. Fred Mywald, “these objects were able to penetrate 65 feet of earth and a completely shielded cabling system with an electromagnetic pulse that sent signals to upset the most sophisticated weapons in the world.”.....
(rest in article)

#7 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:47 PM

Hmmmmmmm...China is practicing weather modification around Beijing, how interesting. You don't suppose Moscow and Beijing are working on a project together? Naaaaaaa

http://www.news.com....9-13762,00.html

CHINA has closed 12 highways around the capital Beijing today because of heavy snow brought on after seeding clouds with chemicals.

All outbound highways were closed in Hebei, the drought-hit northern province surrounding Beijing, after heavy snow fell last night, Xinhua news agency said.

In all, 12 highways, including one linking Beijing and Shenyang, capital of northeastern Liaoning province, were closed.....(rest in article)

#8 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:20 PM

Who or what would be powerful enough to do this? IF the communists are involved/responsible/capable, then this ability would go a long way in explaining why the west has basically capitulated for the last 20 years.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's possible with a near infrared laser to glow out elements out there. The kinds of inertialess accelerations these "glows" produce are similar to "accelerations" increasing proportionaly to the pointed distance - ie. when pointing far away the angular flicks appear linearly faster due to larger radius of from center of emission.

So, you could cause a sabotage shutdown and make people believe it is a UFO by simultaneously glowing the sky up there.

Laser or beam illumination from aircrafts in Iraq are usual. You even get high flying jets creating strange coneshape illumination in the moisture up there. I saw a dot (an aircraft) way up there "followed" in parallel by such a cone or spout looking diffused light at a distance about 1 or 2 degrees (perpendicular) to the flight path. The two were traveling in concert and then the spot kept on going as the glow suddenly stopped.

The naked eye is a poor instruments to identify targets. Once you get these NVGs out, it's a different world out there we do not even see. It's like jumping under water and finding new objects (atronomical mostly) that we never realize. The cold dark sky gives out a warm light in the background, as a testimonial to the Universe's inherent temperature.

Even microwave radars frying some of the electronics on aircrafts by accident have been unwittingly good test beds for challenging our EMP hardening systems. Assuming so, a sort of microwave visualizing system would reveal other aspects of our spectrum. Some NVG equiped troops even claim that those radars accidentaly illuminating people glows their insides and you can spot their organs. I do not know if it's true.

The simple things right there we could figure by just tweaking our eye sight are many.

Miracles in the Bible are for edification and bringing our pride in knowing it all a notch down. Far too many take it to mysticist levels, especialy God-deniers. The UFO crowd can be so manipulable if we think about it.

#9 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:41 PM

What happened to the Abrams looks like "mini" EFP, or hyper-directional type one (small diameter with extreme length/pressure-reserve capability).

http://en.wikipedia....rmed_penetrator

They are yellowish because they are made of copper and are basically molten bullets which "eat" through most armor.

The temperature of the projectile actualy goes up as it impacts the hull because the kinetic energy reduction results in temperature/pressure energy being released/formed.

So they slow down, melt the stuff, then exit as a reaccelerating but hardening shell as the liquid regains in velocity dynamicaly passing the hole - and remelt as they hit stuff further down and so on as they slow down or reduce in size - just the way a fast jet experiences high temperature on its skin - unless they start spining and losing energy inside, creating greater "wound tracks".

A simple way to defeat this would be to combine metal and liquid non-metals in the armor so as to absorb and dissipate the temperature of the object and defeat the dynamical effect, or create micro-wedged "wave breakers" which would spin it into a dissipative vortex - that could be more dangerous to crews inside if that hard spin bounced around inside out of control instead of leaving a straight streak go through as a small dot but you can control a source once you merge it with a sink of equal energy using reactive armor technologies spreading out the "hot juice" radialy along the skin of the craft now thickening as it slows down, hardens and seizes on the skin - ironicaly increasing the armor of the vehicle as you shoot at it!!!

#10 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:53 PM

Regarding cloud seeding, it is not enough. It's a dynamical effect and certain precise patterns must be followed, which is near impossible to compute given that we would have to be able to model the chaotic nature of the environment itself prior. Thus, even if we had the weather equations solved, we still need the initial conditions in real time, which is impossible to figure. On a cursory basis one can try here and there, but one could actualy create conditions which worsen the timing and the fall easily.

It would be exciting to be able to harness water condensation in the atmosphere since such condensation releases about 10 to 100 times more energy than regular heated air... kind of like a pre-atomic bomb level of energy.

Playing with sun spots is similar cave-man level hubris using huge instruments instead of fist sized rocks to "figure" things out. Don't let communists play with toys, they are retarded and always go for the brutal obsene and grotesque grandiose instead of the perfect... kind of like the anti-hero who cannot read and care for a mere ant but claims he can understand the whole world.

#11 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:49 AM

Here is something weird. Did anyone here know that Obama has a very prominent scar on his head running from the crown all the way down to behind his right ear. I saw it very clearly on Glen Beck night before last. Glen was showing stock footage of Obama walking and the camera angle and lighting were just right to where you could very clearly see what looks like an enormous scar. If I knew how to record it and post it I would. I have the episode DVR'd. It's the 10/19 episode at 14.5 minutes into the recording. I wonder if this is the real reason he won't release his medical records. hmmmmmmmmm

#12 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:51 PM

Here is something weird. Did anyone here know that Obama has a very prominent scar on his head running from the crown all the way down to behind his right ear. I saw it very clearly on Glen Beck night before last. Glen was showing stock footage of Obama walking and the camera angle and lighting were just right to where you could very clearly see what looks like an enormous scar. If I knew how to record it and post it I would. I have the episode DVR'd. It's the 10/19 episode at 14.5 minutes into the recording. I wonder if this is the real reason he won't release his medical records. hmmmmmmmmm

I have not seen it on him. I know a guy who has a similar scar after having a brain tumor removed. Ever since its removal he became much tamer and less arrogant, but more pliable. I am sure this stuff changes one's behavior. Heck, a mere adrenal energy pill for me will completely change the way I behave.

#13 Apollo5600

Apollo5600

• Members
  • 994 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:14 PM

Maybe that's evidence of the time Barack was implanted with the Commie brain slug.

#14 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 01:35 PM

This happened on the same night as their errant rocket launch over Norway. There is video of it embedded in the article but I don't know how to embed video.
I wonder if the 'failed' rocket test was a diversion while testing a new craft, or if it was a new craft (or weapon) that was being tested against the rocket. Maybe it was just part of the 'weather modification' they are doing around Moscow.

http://www.telegraph...er-Kremlin.html

UFO pyramid reported over Kremlin
A giant pyramid which appears to be a UFO hovering over the Kremlin has caused frenzied speculation in Russia that it is an alien spacecraft.

Published: 6:47AM GMT 18 Dec 2009

The object has been compared to an Imperial Cruiser in the Star Wars films and witnesses estimated it could be up to a mile wide.

Two film clips exist which appear to show the same object and footage has been repeatedly playing on Russian television news channels.

Former Armed Forces head wanted probe into UFO sighting, newly released files show

The shots, one taken at night from a car and one during the day, were both filmed by amateurs.

The 'craft' was said to have hovered for hours over Red Square in the Russian capital.

The clips of the 'invasion' have gone to the top of the country's version of YouTube.

The identity of the shape has not been confirmed. Russian reports ruled out a UFO but police refused to comment.

Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defence UFO analyst, said it was "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen".

"At first I thought this was a reflection but it appears to move behind a power line, ruling out this theory."

A spokesman for aerospace journal Jane's News said: "We have no idea what it is."

#15 Apollo5600

Apollo5600

• Members
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:40 PM

Maybe a really big balloon.

#16 bm_cali

bm_cali

• Admin
  • 3,905 posts
  • Interests:Winning the next world war. General curmudgeon-ship.

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:02 PM

Maybe a really big balloon.

Indeed, could be a new version of the barrage balloon concept. Maybe an odd shaped dirigible with AA capabilities.

A couple other thoughts were that it could have been a hologram or that it could be one of the newer lifting body based fixed wing aircraft designs, but one with an ability to hover.

#17 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:00 PM

Just another thing that made me go hmmmmmmm

N.L. residents puzzled by 'oversized bullets' in sky

#18 goodcomdeadcom

goodcomdeadcom

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Greetings, and God bless. I am William, in Idaho Occupation: Welding. Hobbies: Reading, singing in the church choir and three-gun patrol shooting. Bio: Army brat, ex-Navy, former rabid secular humanist, current junior high Sunday school teacher and just glad to be alive and in the service of my Lord and Savior Jesus, the Christ.

Posted 21 February 2010 - 02:27 PM

Greetings, and God bless.

I found this issue being raised at World Net Daily but there was no sourcing in the article so I went mousing around in the net to see if there was anything else about it out there.

As has been pointed out here, the Red Teams has failed to achieve the break up of NATO, a major component of their game plan. Germany decided to stay involved. The nuclear component of Americas contribution is a large part of the NATO structure. Now I find this article. Might this be the start of the German disengagement from NATO? What do you think?

http://rt.com/Politi...ear-weapon.html
Soylent Green Is Sheeple!!!

#19 bm_cali

bm_cali

• Admin
  • 3,905 posts
  • Interests:Winning the next world war. General curmudgeon-ship.

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:19 AM

Novosti?

#20 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:45 AM

I have a follow-up to the very first article I quoted in this thread about the halo over Russia. This time it is a hole in the clouds over Mexico which looks almost identical to the one I photoed. I have actually seen several, but I only took pictures of one. I will post a link to my photos when I find them on my other computer. only have about 10,000 pics to sort through.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and state that I think that directed energy beams may be behind these. (Gotta test em' before you use em') The explanation in the article is that frozen air is falling through the cloud layer. Ummmmmm....I ain't that stupid. Would it really cause nearly perfectly round holes? If caused by a natural occurrence, why has nobody seen these before? I'm just sayin'..........
Any input from any experts out there? :mellow: