Communist China's War Preparations

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#241 Apollo5600

Apollo5600

• Members
  • 994 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:39 AM

Interesting website, but I have never heard of it before. However, the news within it is nothing new. I've read that "cultural" superiority before, and I think they even do it in front of U.S. Generals and politicians.

#242 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:52 AM

Interesting website, but I have never heard of it before. However, the news within it is nothing new. I've read that "cultural" superiority before, and I think they even do it in front of U.S. Generals and politicians.

China's NEP is underway under "government stimulus" program.... which is probably what is the better term for communism... seduction, stimulus worship etc... And the "economy" of locked doors and keys goes on its retarded ways, from one cell to the next.

China's "Red" Revival: Implications for Business
http://www.freerepub...s/2790452/posts

#243 JNKish

JNKish

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:04 PM

Email received from a friend today:

"HONG KONG (MarketWatch) -- China has pledged in secret to back a euro-zone bailout that will include investments in infrastructure and sovereign debt, the U.K.'s Sunday Times reported. The paper cited sources close to the G20 group of nations' talks in Paris which it didn't identify. In exchange for the backing, China is seeking additional commitments on budget cuts and structural reforms among member nations of the currency bloc, the report said. China had indicated its willingness to invest "tens of billions" by purchasing infrastructure assets from financially ailing states, while Chinese banks would increase purchases of sovereign debt, the report said. "China wants to be sure that Europe knows the size of the hole and that it won't get any bigger before they agree to fill it in," The Sunday Times cited one source close to the talks as saying.
[http://www.marketwat...=MW_latest_news]

Regarding the bold text, I read another story that said China had "offered to buy" the Athens Airport! It's a Greek Tragedy.......Soon to be followed by Portuguese and Spanish and Italian and Irish tragedies I imagine."

My reply:

Thanks for the headline - greatly appreciated.
If you are interested in digging deeper:

Google "The Unconsidered Enemy".
Google "China Buys Texas".
Google "China Buys American Land".
Google "Marx & satan by Richard Wurmbrand"

"Better to subdue a country intact than to destroy it completely. The damage caused makes victory less impressive because the skillful, conquer without a fight. Those who win battle after battle do not have supreme skill. Those who have supreme skill, use strategy to bend others without coming to conflict. The best plan is to win by strategy and capture without siege and victory without prolonged warfare. Uproot fortifications without attacking and absorbing organizations without prolonged operations. Those who are skillful in executing strategy fight in many areas to win; politics, diplomacy, scheme, economics, military, and ensure victory without fighting." ~Sun Tzu (496+ BC)

Additional headlines related to Communist China's war preparations:

Project 60: China Buying Idaho?
http://www.commentso...a-buying-idaho/

Will Chinese investors buy the Dodgers?
http://sports.yahoo....lug=ycn-9062463

China Wants to Buy Facebook
http://nation.foxnew...ts-buy-facebook

CHINA STEEL TO BUY STAKES IN AUST MINES
http://www.thebull.c...aust-mines.html

Hu's Your Daddy?
http://jnkish.blogsp...your-daddy.html

HU'S YOUR DADDY? - MEDIA MONTAGE
http://jnkish.blogsp...ia-montage.html

China Plants Flag on Constitution Avenue
http://jnkish.blogsp...nstitution.html

#244 Guest_That One Guy_*

Guest_That One Guy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:34 AM

Looks like China's at it again... See my next post for a theory, posed as a question, of mine.

Why Is China Building These Gigantic Structures In the Middle of the Desert? (Updated)

This is crazy. New photos have appeared in Google Maps showing unidentified titanic structures in the middle of the Chinese desert. The first one is an intricate network of what appears to be huge metallic stripes. Is this a military experiment?

Update: readers are finding more weird stuff.

They seem to be wide lines drawn with some white material. Or maybe the dust have been dug by machinery.

It's located in Dunhuang, Jiuquan, Gansu, north of the Shule River, which crosses the Tibetan Plateau to the west into the Kumtag Desert. It covers an area approximately one mile long by more than 3,000 feet wide.

The tracks are perfectly executed, and they seem to be designed to be seen from orbit.

Perhaps it's some kind of targeting or calibrating grid for Chinese spy satellites? Maybe it's a QR code for aliens? Nobody really knows.

You can check it out yourself in Google Maps here.

Posted Image

The second structure seems to be some kind of giant targeting grid, also north of the Shule river.
If you zoom in, you can see vehicles destroyed. It's west of what seems to be a fairly big electrical station or a radio station similar to HAARP, the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program located near Gakona, Alaska, and funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska, and DARPA.

You can investigate here and tell us what you think in the comments.

Posted Image

The third one I don't know what the hell it is either, and it's perhaps the craziest of them all: Thousand of lines intersecting in a titanic grid that is about 18 miles long. Another targeting grid? A big practical joke? You can inspect it here. [Google Maps, Google Maps and Google Maps via Reddit]

Update: Readers are finding more weird stuff.

Posted ImageA grid similar to the first one is located here.
Posted ImageThis one seems like another target, this time arranged radially, with planes and obstacles.
Posted ImageHere is a weird airport-like structure. Except it's bright cyan. Seems full of water or made of a weird material. And look at the other airport-like structure next to it. Perhaps a decoy?

#245 Guest_That One Guy_*

Guest_That One Guy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:37 AM

From the book I've quoted before in regards to cyber warfare:

“Red Dragon Rising: Communist China’s Military Threat to America”:

Chapter 10 — Seizing Taiwan: Special Operations

Satellite photos (shown in this book’s photo section) reveal that the Chinese have built a full-scale mock-up of Taiwan’s Chingchuankang (CCK) military airfield. CCK, Taiwan’s largest air base, was designed by the American Strategic Air Command to handle B-52 bombers and was an active U.S. Air Force base during the Vietnam War. Today it houses several fighter wings of Taiwan’s air force. Apparently PLA paratroopers and special forces have been practicing assaults on the mock-up, which includes exact duplicates of CCK’s runways, fuel storage depots, and aircraft revetments.4

The mock-up was undoubtedly in place for some time without being discovered. We can only wonder how many other Taiwan military facilities have been duplicated and not yet been found. Creating an exact replica of something as big as CCK is very expensive. The PRC’s Finance Ministry must be convinced the project is a priority—a pretty ominous thought. In the event of a successful PLA attack on CCK, it could serve as a headquarters for the PRC’s temporary puppet regime.

While bearing this in mind, I have a question:

1. What US infrastructure (and previously built empty cities) do these Chinese structures match?

If anyone has tons of time to spare, I wouldn’t mind hearing about research on that one.

#246 NBT Truth

NBT Truth

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:18 AM

This marks an epic, public turning point in U.S. and Chinese relations:

http://www.humaneven...id=47754&s=rcmp

U.S. Declares Cold War With China
by Robert Maginnis
11/25/2011

Last week, President Barack Obama was in Asia to declare a cold war with China. Hopefully the U.S.-China cold war won’t be like the one fought with the Soviet Union that brought the world to the brink of nuclear annihilation and cost trillions of dollars over 60 years.

The crux of the conflict is China’s attempt to assert its sovereignty over the South China Sea, a resource-rich conduit for roughly $5 trillion in annual global trade, of which $1.2 trillion is American, which U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton declared last year a matter of “national interest....”

Click on the above link for the rest of the article.

#247 goodcomdeadcom

goodcomdeadcom

• Members
  • 336 posts
  • Interests:Greetings, and God bless. I am William, in Idaho Occupation: Welding. Hobbies: Reading, singing in the church choir and three-gun patrol shooting. Bio: Army brat, ex-Navy, former rabid secular humanist, current junior high Sunday school teacher and just glad to be alive and in the service of my Lord and Savior Jesus, the Christ.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:43 PM

Greetings, and God bless.

Seems an unlikely thing to come out of a place like Georgetown University, but there have been stranger happenings. Here we have a gaggle of college students lead by a professor who used to work at DoD who may be doing a better job of researching the ChiCom threat than the sum of all Western intelligence assets. These folks need briefed in on TFP. Does anyone here know Professor Phillip A. Karber? Are the Professor and Mr Nyquist acquainted? If not, perhaps they should be.

This, from Yahoo:

http://news.yahoo.co...-013008319.html

And this supplemental graphic from The Washington Post:

http://www.washingto...AO_graphic.html
Soylent Green Is Sheeple!!!

#248 NBT Truth

NBT Truth

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:49 PM

China's 3000 miles of underground tunnels for housing their nuclear strike force is not so much a "great wall" as it is a massive first strike weapon, which assures that they will have the last word in any nuclear exchange. The Chinese leaders who initiate a first strike will have the luxury of remaining safe within the bowels of the earth while they watch how their attack plans pan out...

Georgetown students shed light on China’s tunnel system for nuclear weapons

http://www.washingto...mKAO_story.html

#249 FrankNorman

FrankNorman

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:37 AM

This marks an epic, public turning point in U.S. and Chinese relations:

http://www.humaneven...7754&s=rcmp

U.S. Declares Cold War With China
by Robert Maginnis
11/25/2011

Last week, President Barack Obama was in Asia to declare a cold war with China. Hopefully the U.S.-China cold war won’t be like the one fought with the Soviet Union that brought the world to the brink of nuclear annihilation and cost trillions of dollars over 60 years.

The crux of the conflict is China’s attempt to assert its sovereignty over the South China Sea, a resource-rich conduit for roughly $5 trillion in annual global trade, of which $1.2 trillion is American, which U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton declared last year a matter of “national interest....”

Click on the above link for the rest of the article.

Does that mean they are going to stop buying everything from China? And letting China buy up land in the USA?

"you see these dictators on their pedistals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police, yet in their hearts there is Fear, unspeakable fear. They're afraid of Words and Ideas! Words spoken abroad, Thoughts stirring at home, all the more powerful because forbidden; these terrify them!" -Winston Churchill

#250 Guest_That One Guy_*

Guest_That One Guy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:26 AM

Today's compact, yet wise and impactful history lesson for the ages I posted on my blog geared towards those who need a refresher or eye-opener:

Sun Tzu — The Art of War; Chapter Two: Doing Battle

A nation can be impoverished by the army when it has to supply the army at great distances.

When provisions are transported at great distances, the citizens will be impoverished.

Those in proximity to the army will sell goods at high prices.

When goods are expensive, the citizens’ wealth will be exhausted.

When their wealth is exhausted, the peasantry will be afflicted with increased taxes.

When all strength has been exhausted and resources depleted, all houses in the central plains utterly impoverished, seven-tenths of the citizens’ wealth dissipated,

the government’s expenses from damaged chariots, worn-out horses, armor, helmets, arrows and crossbows, halberds and shields, draft oxen, and heavy supply wagons,

will be six-tenths of its reserves.

Therefore, a wise general will strive to feed off the enemy.

#251 WmWallace

WmWallace

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:44 AM

h

This is about China's nuclear 2d Artillery pieced together by that special Georgtown Univ group that researched China's underground nuclear system:

#252 WmWallace

WmWallace

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:48 AM

Seems like we're on the verge of world war.

#253 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:28 AM

Indeed, it never computed to me that after all these year blowing up their first nuke, that China would not have more nukes. It takes simple time extrapolation computation to figure that with a motivated intent to conquer the world, that their stockpile was way underevaluated in the normal evolution and behavior of these people. We followed the deception of them having a few declared nukes using a failed model of benevolence of them and overexagerated sense of poverty of theirs, when it is obvious that, rich or poor, once you have a machine to build nukes, you can build them like saussages, and you would. Our models seemed to flatter idiot liberal capitalists and politician of smugness who wanted to make nice deals, and the left played us well in making the elite mediocres suckers for this, much like when Hitler dismissed Romel's worries about the Soviet Union and America being allied.

Indeed, what would be the gain for Russia supporing Iran? Perhaps more salient is the stupid credulity of why would China feel like building so many nukes? I mean, it's like the Red Riding Hood asking why would the wolf/grandma sharpen her teeth before the food was brought in, since food was all that was needed, right? Ah, social justice rhetoric for suckers is on again and again.

This video is Trotzkist, viewing things from a naive "fair" disarmament and arms control "rule of law" type angle on China. However we have a RINO problem, and it is the MFN status of China. Unfortunately there is not a steroid boosted entity these fools have never admired, and we keep pumping their economy, much like the fool in "The Bridge over the River Kwai" who ends up working for the Japanese fascists incarcerating him, trying to stop his "construction" from being blown up by those trying to rescue him from death and misery after he's been used and disposed of, Japanese utilitarian style.

Images of Ant Z and fighting against Termites comes to mind, and the whole narcissistic deception of this weak general trying to destroy the "weak link" of the colony. It's interesting.

In Biblical sense, CHina is just another symbol of world governance and global power steroid indulgence. We are completely snookered into it. These fools are going to require the ever more so unstable and very dangerous use of unknown or unmastered super-super weapons in order to stop them, and they are the exact entity of nuts we need to get rid of for putting us yet in such a position, because we know, from Chernobyle, to Chechnya, to SARS, to bad needles with AIDS in CHina, to messy unsanitary leaks of plague viruses in Russia or the enjoyning of terror states, that these people are unbelievable.

We may have weaknesses and not be that strong of a "race", as that one Hondurean thought of us, but the salient point is that this "lack of confidence" (that Mexicans or gangstas may have in distorted manner but not us) verily prevents us from comitting abuses and indulging in self-destruction or messiness. This is completely crazy.

I do not care if CHina seems to manage with a bunch of disarmed worker ants focusing on building big rockets or what not, but one of these days they will be on their own they will kill each other, the big rockets building being pointless. China is falling again for that regular sucker of history who applies zero wisdom and pure steroid goliath retarded type society. Once that gets drunk, it's very unstable and does not perform at all except for swinging around like a headless chicken of mamoth proportions.

"Whoever" debauched so lightly into a fantasy policy of being friends with such people instead of heeding the warnings of Patton is completely crazy and stupid.

It's come to the point where either we will have the means to get rid of these people once very violently, or we stand a sad chance of seeing the whole world completely implode and self destruct. These people are dangerous and without control. CHinese perversion and primitiveness is well known, and this out of control behavior and strange motivation is not good news at all.

I do not care how many big ugly buildings they have along the coast from Beijing and on, we are on the verge of entering very dark ages. Apparently we are getting a surprize revelation of Chinese cave making and nuke building prowess after being told the "official numbers" of nukes were nothing to worry about, and our whole government and media has been completely out of touch with reality regarding the IDIOCY of the "we won the Cold War" rhetoric, which was a rhetoric of disarmament and complacency when all was obviously not quite accomplished yet in terms of "the Chinese, RUssian or Islam and third world question".

Irony that Hitler as a coward mentioned the Jewish question instead of mentioning to EUrope more pressing matters East and South, and that means to me that this was back then a communist diversion and little tool given to a tin pot idiot retard dictator wannabe to get power quickly and narcissisticaly enjoying himself on truly exagerated claims and indulgence on rather calm neighbors. The force of the Soviet Union was its weakness in knowing that being weak and having lost WWI, they viewed things from an inferior third world and "whole world" point of view, without the infighting luxury afforded in Europe and out West - and they exploited European smugness or British overprided overmagnamusness against the third world.

So we have a Russia aware/afraid of the hordes of huns from the East, also inferiorized by the wealth of the West, trying to balance things out like a thinking orphanized middle child syndrome.

It makes sense to me now, that Eatern Europeans are in favor of nuking arabs and chinese and not playing along foolishly like we are, in a sort of post-British liberal (and more kitch wealth oriented) magnamusness. As my antiAmerican uncle who would blame America for being so callous would say, however, "it is not 2, but dozens of nukes America sould have thrown at Japan (and done it all over China too), because these people, behind their niceness, they are crazy compulsive unstoppable shallow fixating people". Interesting comment coming from a mello cultivator belonging to the reds who however completely read well and intuitively the dangers of the nastiness of his cousin "elite-peasants" from China and Japan and the world over, disillusioned years before the breakup of the Soviet Union itself.

#254 907ie

907ie

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

In the mid to late 90's China had a nuclear arsenal of over 2400 nuclear warheads according to leaked data, I would not be surprised to find that now they have well over 3000 deliverable warheads, half strategically targeted and of modern design and safely deployed in the "underground great wall". Simply put, they probably don't need any more considering the shrinking US arsenal and the existence of the Russian one. This may not even incude their supply of neutron warheads, which can be used for eliminating the US population in order to make room for their people.

Will we see a point in the future, when the Chinese and Russian leadership will meet with western leaders, lay their cards on the table, and dictate future terms of surrender?
Perhaps they already have!
If we see the US implement the UN Small Arms Treaty, we will already have our answer.
Could it possibly be this bad?
With the political/military leadership that currently exists in the west, it certainly could be!

#255 WmWallace

WmWallace

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:24 PM

"Will we see a point in the future, when the Chinese and Russian leadership will meet with western leaders, lay their cards on the table, and dictate future terms of surrender?"

Perhaps.

Although that would eliminate the element of surprise and, the denial aspect of human nature being as it is, it might not be enough to get us to give up (the Japanese didn't accept the reality in 1945). It will likely require some sort of attack.

#256 Guest_That One Guy_*

Guest_That One Guy_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:10 AM

I know I've said it a few times, but it's the time of Ezekiel 38 and 39... As prophesied the outcome will be so decisive that it will literally take an act of God to stop it. That being said, I'm sure we still have some more rounds of disarming to undergo.

#257 SJL

SJL

• Members
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

Yep, I just saw reruns of Iwo Jima, and when these people brainwash their people to not back down once entrenched, they do not back down, never taken prisoners. It seems even the Russians and Germans had it easier with each other than the Marines did with the far eastern knuckleheads. Even if the scale on those islands was puny compared to the millions killed in Eastern Europe, the ferocity and madness seem to increase the further east we go.

The commanders of US forces were shocked, and that is why the atomic bomb was deployed. We did not know what we had to deal with until we got into the war. And this is the same scenario of disaster "relationship" again repeating.

To deal with the Chinese, who lost 60 million to the Japanese, and were no less fanatic themselves given their complex of inferiority and fear, might be crazier yet.

Another tidbit is my secretly Maoist friends from Nepal/Tibet. THey are leftists, but, coming to America, they reject US Christian culture and completely embrace Budhist culture, counter to their atheistic beliefs (although it is PC to be a mysticist if you are atheist, in a weird kind of way), simply because communists snob anything around themselves, and if it means shielding themselves with the very Budhism they rejected back home, they will embrace it completely in AMerica, and they will appear multicultural.

Fact of the matter, true Budhists do not deal with the vulgar pseudo science of ipods, facebook, darwinist thinking, humanism and other gadgetries the way they do. What is shocking is also their fascination for the claims of Bin Laden or Breivik in Norway, fascinated by this enslaving moralizing mindset, whether pseudo-feminine in the former, or pseudo-masculine in the latter. It's like when they see something mentaly superior, they seem to be strangely sexualy like animated when witnessing the vindictiveness of hajis beheading people around, as if that was gangster cool or proof of superiority through death and hacking to death their bodies.

I have seen also such behavior coming from Mexican illegals, by the way. The anger at rules of decency, the retarded like rebelliousness and the strange excitement would reveal something along the line of exorcist or "psychos" from Silence of the Lamb. It's a very strange bipolaring violence and bedroom cult.
Thus, a Communist China ends up being a Nationalist China, but not out of Nationalism per say which they reject and fear, because they fear their patriots, but out of globalist snobery when feeling isolated in a global world, because of their shame and self hate for their looks and ways.

We are giving power, positions and mass destruction weapons to crazy people, but, worse, it seems the more it goes like this, the craziest of the craziest are also allowed in all the same, in a domino effect of imploding paranoia at the society level, whereby the mildly paranoiac gives way to "greater and greater" paranoiacs. And this is the direct result of our laxity when dealing with such people, and when it comes to punishment. Tending the other cheek is one thing when done on paper and letting it happen on, say, a forum, but to let it happen in the flesh like this out of naivete or expedient practical political fibbing, is competely crazy.

We talk about having relationships with these people from our "on high" pedestals in Congress and in government, when these so called experts have no clue about what they are talking about or how to strike and investigate these relationships of theirs. They call then the word "privacy", as a cop out for their dangerous ignorance and abandon. Privacy is just another mean for "right to secret circles" while others are attacked for being Christians or having ideas of their own.

We are dealing with seriously paranoiac and more and more shocking people.

Indeed, the Revelation of Ezekiel might be something to watch out for, and then some.

#258 907ie

907ie

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

Fantastic post, SJL!

#259 pizzaman

pizzaman

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:43 PM

Hoarders: China Has Imported 383 Tons of Gold in the Last 6 Months
"Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God." Thomas Jefferson
You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge. Rush 'Show Don't Tell'
"The best is yet to come..." Barack Obama, re-election victory speech, 11-6-2012

#260 Guest_That One Guy_*

Guest_That One Guy_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:12 PM

Hoarders: China Has Imported 383 Tons of Gold in the Last 6 Months

Read about this on "Before It's News" a few days ago. They mentioned that they were going to start a new gold-backed currency to trounce the USD with.