#1 WmWallace

WmWallace

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,930 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 02:35 PM

[Updated membership procedures shown below - 23 September 2008]

Welcome to The Final Phase Forum!

(See how to join forum below this message.)

This forum derives its name from a KGB defector - Anatoliy Golitsyn - who escaped to the West in 1961. He tried unsuccessfully to warn Western Intelligence that Russia had developed a long-range plan of deception designed to lull the West to sleep leading to its ultimate conquest.

He said that the plan called for false liberalizations, including the taking down of the Berlin Wall, the dissolution of the Warsaw Pact, the democratization of Russia and the staged demise of communism itself - an unprecedented stratagem so profound that it would successfully confound all. The latter stage of this monumental deception would be known as the final phase of the plan, which is where we find ourselves today.

There is an absolute connectedness to today's world events and to Golitsyn's first-hand knowledge and methodology of analysis. Many of today's geopolitical moves are intertwined and part & parcel of The Final Phase.

__

How to join TFP Forum:

1. Send me an e-mail ( thefinalphase2005@yahoo.com ) with the handle (name) you want to use on the forum (e.g., "Topaz").

2. Include an initial password of your own choice (change it after you're in).

3. Ensure that your e-mail address is visible to me in the message.

That's it. Then just wait for me to notify you that I've entered your info and you're now ready to post.

Thanks.

William Wallace